RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ardentbuzz

Tab Racetracker

On this page when you open it it asks/states - Alerts will be sent to your contact details as set in yourprofile.

I don't know if it works because my Faviourites haven't accepted/started since the upgrade. But they did migrate my Favourites from Race Tracker to this new platform. 

I missed a weekend bet on a trotter (not sure why that was in my tracker!), because the notification didn't happen, came 3rd @ $5.30 - I'm guessing there'll be no compensation for that.

Also, I've wasted the last 20 minutes trying to add a horse - any tips?

Long time follower and small time bettor with my first post . I have managed to get to my favourites and tried to folloow P4Ps advice but cannot seem to add a trainer or jockey. It will add a horse but that’s all. Can anyone one help?

1 hour ago, garryb said:

Long time follower and small time bettor with my first post . I have managed to get to my favourites and tried to folloow P4Ps advice but cannot seem to add a trainer or jockey. It will add a horse but that’s all. Can anyone one help?

Click on the v under form to get more info. That box has a star right hand corner, click that and make your choice.

Thanks for reply Ohakaman but I still have no luck. What window is the form with a v under it. I can get extended form page but will still only give me horses and nothing else. I don’t think I am thick but am about to give up.

31 minutes ago, garryb said:

Thanks for reply Ohakaman but I still have no luck. What window is the form with a v under it. I can get extended form page but will still only give me horses and nothing else. I don’t think I am thick but am about to give up.

Pick a race with horses in it.....;)

Each horse has numbered form ie 4521 under its colours....that is where the V is to extend the form.....go from there...