RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mandrake

Sporty's Mail

Gidday guys...well we are due for a winner ...and the mail says the tide will turn for us with this today...

Gold Coast...

R-4...#2 Town Dazzler..

All the Best....

Gidday guys ..sorry about that..money was right...but failed to fire..

Gidday guys...just got call not long ago saying get on these today outta the Tony Vasil camp...

Doomben...

R-7...#12 Kingdom of War

Mornington...

R-5...#8 Sharada

All the Best...

Gidday guys...well i must be due for a winner here...and lets go with this from the camp..actually we got this bloke last start winning in town..back on the 4th may as trial since winning...

Gold Coast...R-9...#9 Belltone

All the Best...

Gidday guys...well i must be due for a winner here...and lets go with this from the camp..actually we got this bloke last start winning in town..back on the 4th may as trial since winning...

Gold Coast...R-9...#9 Belltone

All the Best...

Gidday guys about time we where right..sweet as..$4.70..$1.80...hope yah had the patience to keep following me..

All the Best...

Gidday Guys...well we finally got another winner up yesterday at Headquarters..with Bit Cappa...breaking her maiden status...wasn't a bad win either as she missed it by 3 lengths..but being a mad railer she is was able get under them coming in the bend ..to race away by over 2 and a quarter on the line..onya Lilly

All the Best...

Gidday guys...Well we are going with this bloke again today...surely this must be his race today...Get On..

Doomben

R-6...#3 Man From Oz

All the Best...

Sorry guys...deadset will not get me again either...f**king big pussy...Had every chance...

All the Best....

Gidday Guys....lets get on this today in the Healy Stks...

Eagle Farm...

R-6...#2 Buffering...4 starts at the farm for 3 wins...the only unpl run was last start running a great 4th in the Stradbroke over 1400..now comes back to the 1200..where he is 2 from 2 track and distance..Load up boys..will be getting the chocs..

All the Best...

Bad luck mate, give it a nudge as well.

Thats punting, always next time.

Gidday Mate...Lets see if we can get something outta these 2 today going around..

EAGLE FARM...

R-5...#4 Pinpoint Accuracy

R-6...#5 Spirit Of Flatley

All the Best...

Gidday Mate...Lets see if we can get something outta these 2 today going around..

EAGLE FARM...

All the Best...

Gidday guys ..i forgot to give this a mention also...R-7...#10 Eleven Oysters...will be big odds though..but worth putting in the mix...Best outta the lot though no doubt PINPOINT ACCURACY...

All the Best...

EAGLE FARM...

All the Best...

Gidday guys...well we didn't have luck with those 2 on wednesday...which that mare there in the 5th ..never seen the fence from that bad gate..but wasn't that bad of a run really follow her up..and the other bloke went down narrowly..paying $2.70 the drum...

Gidday Guys...well we back up here today and hope we got some cash left lol..

Sunshine Coast...

R-5...#1 Benny's Buttons...1 start here for 1 win...goes allright with the give outta the ground...if munce can just slot him over nicely and just save him for one last crack at em..he'll find the line alright..

R-8...#5 Elusive Point...wish this bloke would of drawn a decent gate as i'd be decarling him a good thing..2 runs back in now both been good...but like i said the gate is the problem..but will come out and come over..field aint that strong either and with any luck he'll be there still fighting it out at juicy odds to..

All the Best...

Gidday Guys...well we back up here today and hope we got some cash left lol..

Sunshine Coast...

R-5...#1 Benny's Buttons...1 start here for 1 win...goes allright with the give outta the ground...if munce can just slot him over nicely and just save him for one last crack at em..he'll find the line alright..

R-8...#5 Elusive Point...wish this bloke would of drawn a decent gate as i'd be decarling him a good thing..2 runs back in now both been good...but like i said the gate is the problem..but will come out and come over..field aint that strong either and with any luck he'll be there still fighting it out at juicy odds to..

All the Best...

Gidday guys..well no surprising seeing that bloke out of the last...bad gate..wait for him down the road...lets put in another here which mail says will be winning and winning well...

Gold Coast...

R-7...#1 Snip N' Duck...

All the Best...

Gidday guys...with abit of luck we can our dosh back and abit more on this one here tonite going around at Warrnambool...

R-7...#8 Side By Side...Loves a wide box..and ready to get back into winners list there tonite..

All the Best...

Gidday guys...with abit of luck we can our dosh back and abit more on this one here tonite going around at Warrnambool...

R-7...#8 Side By Side...Loves a wide box..and ready to get back into winners list there tonite..

All the Best...

Well that looked home the other nite ..every where bar the line running 2nd..we plug on..

All the Best...

Gidday guys...im over due for another winner lol...and we'll get it today with this bloke...he goes alright which we have tipped him before ..scoring at the Gold Coast for us..now he comes back to town..he beat the smart Royal Charger at the Coast..and he come out last wednesday in town winning nicely in a handy field...

DOOMBEN...R-7..#5 Belltone...and yes casty me man Munce is on him to lol..and yeh Man From Oz is in to i see..which i can't come into him again no more..getting to costly..and the only way i'll ever come into him again if only i see a important gear change on him..saying stick of dynamite up his arse first time...anyway ..

All the Best...

Gidday guys...im over due for another winner lol...and we'll get it today with this bloke...he goes alright which we have tipped him before ..scoring at the Gold Coast for us..now he comes back to town..he beat the smart Royal Charger at the Coast..and he come out last wednesday in town winning nicely in a handy field...

DOOMBEN...R-7..#5 Belltone...and yes casty me man Munce is on him to lol..and yeh Man From Oz is in to i see..which i can't come into him again no more..getting to costly..and the only way i'll ever come into him again if only i see a important gear change on him..saying stick of dynamite up his arse first time...anyway ..

All the Best...

Gidday guys...well we finally cracked it for another one...$2.50 and hope ya got on also...hey and whatabout Man from Oz...fair dinkum the boys burnt there fingers again with him..more money then sense those fellas lol..

All the Best...

Gidday guys...me other good thing going around today is in at Randwick..

R-7...#2 Whiperossa...very smart testa rossa 3yo gelding...which the camp as big wraps on..as won 3 from only 5 starts..and Oliver takes the booking...

All the Best...

Gidday guys...well we get the cash early tomorrow morning with this bloke finally coming up with the gun gate...

EAGLE FARM....R-1...#2 Elusive Port

All the Best....

will be there today will take your selection with the t some good each way bets to be had

will be there today will take your selection with the t some good each way bets to be had

Gidday mate...and yes lets hope it can get us a nice bank for the rest of the day mate...im already on took $7 fixed odds last nite..which i reckon will start much shorter then that after the boys hit it..the camp don't mind a punt...have a good day and hope ya come home a winner...

All the Best...

Gidday guys...well we get the cash early tomorrow morning with this bloke finally coming up with the gun gate...

EAGLE FARM....R-1...#2 Elusive Port

All the Best....

Nice work:)