RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

9 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Bullshit the 2020 US election was rigged. Trump was never going to win that without rigging it himself, which he was the sort of person that'd "fix" anything if it was to his egotistical benefit. 

And you're talking the 2020 NZ election? Of course Labour won it. I mean, I didn't vote for them but they were always going to piss in. If they win the 2023 election I would wonder, but that's not the one you're talking about. Who do you think won? Brain Tamaki? 

Deluded!

What do you think EO 13848 was put in force for?

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

When and how did you first start going down this path? What convinced you?

It has been out since 2018....you and your idiot mates ware too lazy to read it so your opinions are wiorth nothing as usual.

Meanwhile Trump breaks all rating records when he is interviewed by Tucker Carlson at the same time the Republican debates took place.

The fake corrupt  news is dying before your eyes as people seek the truth.

1 minute ago, 100 1 said:

It has been out since 2018....you and your idiot mates ware too lazy to read it so your opinions are wiorth nothing as usual.

Meanwhile Trump breaks all rating records when he is interviewed by Tucker Carlson at the same time the Republican debates took place.

That's not really what I asked you, is it now, you angry little man. 

24 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

They want to see the orange prick one more time before he goes to jail probably. Nothing worth listening to, just more bullshit.

Avoided the debates because he would have got chewed up and spat out. Typical coward.

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

"It???"

The Don and Tucky Carlson make a good pair. Two giant uncontrollable egos together, both of whom really hate each other. 

4 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

They want to see the orange prick one more time before he goes to jail probably. Nothing worth listening to, just more bullshit.

Avoided the debates because he would have got chewed up and spat out. Typical coward.

haha  This Idiot even thinks it's for real....CNN must be all over it.

So jailing your political opponent (CIC of the US military btw) on fake charges is OK with you?.  

It wiill only serve to make Trump more popular and expose the Banana Republic and wake up the sheep.

How come the Biden Crime family has not been arrested yet cosidering all the real crime evidence has been presented?

Enjoy the show

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

"It???"

The Don and Tucky Carlson make a good pair. Two giant uncontrollable egos together, both of whom really hate each other. 

Do they.....are you really really sure 

Do you know them both personally?

Idiot

12 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

150million views and counting ....let me see fake news CNN might get 4m

Thats why the idiots here have zero clue whats going on....corrupt fake news hides the truth.

So it says "150mm viewers".......that's awfully short. Do only miniature dwarves watch Trump trumpet anymore?

You do realise Trump is watching himself on every screen possible, on loop, and millions are watching him for entertainment value only, like we do with you? Plus a huge number will be from outside of America, so not even voters. You do realise that, right? Now off you toddle and post your same copy & paste content on all of the places you do, and eventually you might answer what "it" is. 

haha  This Idiot even thinks it's for real....CNN must be all over it.

So jailing your political opponent (CIC of the US military btw) on fake charges is OK with you?.  

Looks pretty real to me fuckwit…..just one more we need for the set……:rcf-laughing-1:

IMG_2591.webp IMG_2592.webp IMG_2588.webp IMG_2589.webp IMG_2590.webp IMG_2586.webp IMG_2587.webp IMG_2593.webp IMG_2594.webp IMG_2595.webp IMG_2596.webp

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Over 250 million views and counting

Fake news CNN lying agin

It's "240 million impressions", not "over 250 million views". 

While impressions measure the number of people who may have seen digital content, views show the number of people who took an action after seeing the content. 

Those figures are much much less. And that information comes from YOUR OWN copy & paste work. Should we really call it YOUR WORK? I think not. 

23 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

It's "240 million impressions", not "over 250 million views". 

While impressions measure the number of people who may have seen digital content, views show the number of people who took an action after seeing the content. 

Those figures are much much less. And that information comes from YOUR OWN copy & paste work. Should we really call it YOUR WORK? I think not. 

Try reading EO 13848 instead of meaingless googling

SAD

17 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Try reading EO 13848 instead of meaingless googling

SAD

We should all strive for accuracy though eh. I know you've posted the suggested document before. I read it with a grain of salt. If such a thing really and truly existed I'd imagine the lay of the land in America today would be very different than what it actually is. I mean, your God Donald J Trump still says he won the 2020 election, whereas in actual fact, he, his family and his advisers all know he really didn't. He just uses the lie to drum up support (mostly financial) of his loyal but OH SO STOOPID followers. I know you never got to cash in your "Trump landslide" tickets (I wonder why) but I'm wondering how much you've donated to the great man? How much has he conned out of you personally?

21 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

We should all strive for accuracy though eh. I know you've posted the suggested document before. I read it with a grain of salt. If such a thing really and truly existed I'd imagine the lay of the land in America today would be very different than what it actually is. I mean, your God Donald J Trump still says he won the 2020 election, whereas in actual fact, he, his family and his advisers all know he really didn't. He just uses the lie to drum up support (mostly financial) of his loyal but OH SO STOOPID followers. I know you never got to cash in your "Trump landslide" tickets (I wonder why) but I'm wondering how much you've donated to the great man? How much has he conned out of you personally?

The T shirt with Trumps mugshot on the front……available soon….only $100……:rcf-rich:

On 8/24/2023 at 3:07 PM, 100 1 said:

Trump has caught them all

Exexutive order 13848

The Military and Space Force tracked every vote . The reports willl be evidence and rhe world gets to see..

Trial of the century.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7e238cdc-d754-48e3-a922-b9986239f26a_646x425.png?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

STOLLEN ??? Must have gone to the same school as you…….:rcf-laughing-1:

33 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The grift has started already….a bargain for you “patriots” at only $47……….:rcf-monkey:

IMG_2602.png

That's US $47 though. That's about $80 in NZ play money. But note, the tee shirt is actually free!!!! But only if you make the "contribution" of $US47 first, of course :rcfe-laughing: