RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Adelaide Cup today

ALHAMBRA LAD 3RD Dam is LIMITLESS who won 11 including Brisbane Cup.Pretty sure she was trained by the Dowlings at Te Rapa or Cambridge.

1st dam is by MONTJEU  which suggests to me that staying blood run freely thru the veins

Incredible ride by Zac on Amade after his irons broke. How he finished so close was a marvel…should have won by 5…..:rcf-monkey:

Love the last line….

Speaking to Punters post-race, Spain said the misfortune was part of the game.

"Very frustrating to be honest, the horse is flying," Spain said.

"For that to happen is just very unlucky. I had one iron snap going to the barriers and fell off him and luckily the barrier boys had one behind there so we put another one on and then at the winning post the first time around my left iron snapped.

"That's racing, sometimes these things happen.

"From there out I just had to readjust and just tried to do my best.

"Just where the pin was on both sides, it snapped. I used that saddle in race two earlier today and had no issues and when the big one comes around that happens.

"The horse ran super, it's just unfortunate I couldn't get stuck into him and ride him to the best of my ability to the winning post.

"Where I was I couldn't really do anything because I was back on the rails. Luckily he's quite an easy horse to ride, he doesn't pull or anything. He definitely looked after me today.

"Before the irons snapped I looked up and saw Jamie (Kah) on The Map in front of me and I just though ‘how good is this, I'll be able to get on her back when I want to'.

Even though the irons did snap I was able to follow her wherever she went but unfortunately I couldn't get stuck into him.

He's a 10-year-old and that means he needs a bit of persuading sometimes. It's just unfortunate.

"I'll be jumping straight in that ice bath, I'm already starting to get a bit tender."