RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Woohoo! maybe not the mile, but so so close....

First up, there was the meritorious 👏👏 run put in by Barry & Scottys stable star, and although we not have pinged the Mile, there was plenty to love about the racin at Menangle, and some Kiwi guns truly stepped up, check it out guys:

mighty Merlin race 6:  https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fields/race-fields/?mc=PC090324   and then...

mighty SoonerTheBetter race 7: https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fields/race-fields/?mc=PC090324  boy oh boy thought we had it when the boy hit the front, all good he (STBetter) kept whackin right to the wire 👏👏

Cheers Iraklis

PS. me Hot N T won his blast round last night too 🤗

Was a good night's racing. Merlin was huge. I thought STB had produced a miracle in the mile turning for home, but LTF just too good. Beat the rest home though. Hi MananmeisJeffrey just went too fast for his own good of the start, which changed everything that was expected. 

15 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

First up, there was the meritorious 👏👏 run put in by Barry & Scottys stable star, and although we not have pinged the Mile, there was plenty to love about the racin at Menangle, and some Kiwi guns truly stepped up, check it out guys:

mighty Merlin race 6:  https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fields/race-fields/?mc=PC090324   and then...

mighty SoonerTheBetter race 7: https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fields/race-fields/?mc=PC090324  boy oh boy thought we had it when the boy hit the front, all good he (STBetter) kept whackin right to the wire 👏👏

Cheers Iraklis

PS. me Hot N T won his blast round last night too 🤗

Hot and Treacherous won well Iraklis mate. He beat a good field easily.

I was pleased to see Leap to Fame win the Miracle Mile and keep his winning streak going. I don't know what happened to Hi Manameisjeff going rough, looked like he was going too fast. The rest of the field had their chances but it was big run from Grimson's other runner Frankie Ferocious. We Walk By Faith disappointing in NSW Derby for M. Purdon. 

Yes Janitor mate, I too thought WWBFaith was a tad off, likewise DSDreamin, none of them had the draw mighty Merlin had an MarkP had no trouble drivin him like a winner 🤔 as for STBettor he is showin to be a real toughie, he has put in some beaut races while over there, roll on The Race I say....

Cheers Iraklis

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Yes Janitor mate, I too thought WWBFaith was a tad off, likewise DSDreamin, none of them had the draw mighty Merlin had an MarkP had no trouble drivin him like a winner 🤔 as for STBettor he is showin to be a real toughie, he has put in some beaut races while over there, roll on The Race I say....

Cheers Iraklis

Yes, ST Bettor is suited to the Australian style of racing. The owners should leave him in Australia. Don't Stop Dreaming has had a couple of hard races and he's probably feeling the pressure because he's new to the top grade. He'll keep!

Leap To Fame is the best going around at the moment and it will take something special to beat him. He seems to be getting stronger with every race?  

Hot and Treacherous can keep on winning if he races like he did Saturday night, Iraklis mate. He might finally show his true ability. He was faultless and kept going to the line without Hart asking him for it all. In the past, he's tended to knock off and not have his mind on the job.

Yeh Janitor mate 😀 it was so good to see him runnin with his head up, ears pricked, he looked like a happy horse, and he kept truckin like we know he can.....loved it; the Dreamin is a young gun with huge talent, and in the immortal words of the terminator 'he'll be back', STBetter core he was enormous in all his runs, like him alot, they shoulda got the mighty Iceman over to drive him, he loves to run for him, just sayin.....

Annnnd, still no news on last nights Kiwi guns exploits on the HRNZ website, what the hell? Harness Racin Official website and Merlin's mighty win, and SoonerTheBetters efforts weren't even worth a mention on it! HRNZ these are the stars of our sport, likewise their trainers etc etc come on....

Cheers Iraklis