Black Kirrama

Suadi Cup $20 million Day. Replay and fantastic camera coverage.

Keith Hawtin , the great man, trained in that part of the world for   Debbie Rogerson's husband.

Maybe it was him that recounted there were many camel moofaas with only one hand.

For breaches of betting laws  or drinking gin while on their cell phones.

Sir Ralph Manning took Sea Change over to that part of the world to Dubai.

He's still got both hands !   ( Sir GK Sanders took over Sea Change's training for Ascot.He probably couldn't deal with the heat of the desert ! Or drinking with just one hand back in Te Awamutu   )

About 5 years earlier Sir Trevor McKee and maybe his son took Sunline to the Desert Region and both returned with their hands intact.

The Americans just about saw off the Japanese but both the strongest fancied horses from each country disappointed. USHBA TESORO came close to pulling off the Dubai World Cup/Saudi Cup double which I don't think has been done.

He's earned his connections nearly £11 million in win and place money.

Hi Rev.

You got old times maybe.

I took Ocean Park there and its the most fantastic race day and a place for horses  well fair. 

A must race day to go see and all of the sites to see.

No trouble having a drink at the club house part of the 6 star hotel 200m past the winning post we stayed at for 12 days.6 stories with swimming pool on top to view the hole track. Just a amazing experience Kate  Hercock, George Simon and Jenny myself well never forget.

I actually bump into the Sheik in the birdcage by accordant as horses were walking around before legging Johnny on. Guess he liked the 2 Irish lads lol.

Worlds 3 richest sporting event.