RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lee270744

Leo's Video to Jacinda.

s
e
r
p
t
o
S
o
n
d
c
i
g
m
i
f
h
h
a
m
m
u
h
i
g
g
u
h
f
t
u
u
h
m
l
i

·

The latest Auckland Ratepayers' Alliance/Curia poll has confirmed what we have known all along. This is a two horse race between the Labour endorsed career politician Efeso Collins and me.
A vote for any other candidate is a vote for Efeso Collins, which means higher spending, higher rates, more debt and total Labour Party control over Auckland.
I am calling on Ms Beck to immediately drop out of the race. Her candidacy risks Aucklanders splitting the vote, and handing this race to Labour. Aucklanders have made it abundantly clear, they do not want another Labour mayor.
Viv needs to think about what is best for Auckland. Auckland cannot afford to split the vote this election, Auckland cannot afford Efeso Collins.
I am the only candidate in this race who is truly independent, not controlled by special interests, and has the people of Auckland as their sole priority.
I am the only candidate with a proven track record in business that will unleash Auckland's full potential.
This election gives Aucklanders the chance to make a considered and informed choice, to bring about change. I am focussed on Building a Better Auckland.

Leo copping some stick from Wayne Brown, the Northland waste of space now trying his luck down there.

As for Guy Williams…another halfwit masquerading as a comic and a journalist…..there are a few of those in NZ….:rolleyes:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/mayoral-candidate-wayne-brown-says-leo-molloy-lacks-judgment-after-spoof-tv-show-appearance/ZDXLT7WDZPKVWSAFQOZVECPCWY/