RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

Roland Garros 2011

My favourite sports event of the year although marginally ahead ,i must say of the Bong Bong Cup and Bedgerebong Picnics.

What a great start with TSS and Isner going toe to toe last night.

Isner is a smart man.

Really, what it came down to is the way he played in the fourth and fifth sets," Isner said. "I haven't seen tennis like that ever. That's why he's No. 1 in the world and one of the greatest players ever

Vaaaamo$

.....your man is one of the best ever.

However there can only be ONE 'best ever' and weeks as world #1 and more particularly @ 16 Grand Slam wins , gives the aging and 'in decline' Swiss star RF as that man.

Personally I think Rod Laver as one of the best also, so not all is bad for Aussie.

Please pogo , no more blogs from that baseball journo.

Go the maroons !!!

.....but with leadership from ,Lockyer ,Smith, Slater and Thurston etc etc

My cuzzies from Fiji just rang and want to know why there ain't more Flying Fijians in this Aussie state of origin.

And they ask why is that crazy Bird throwing punches after the game has finished when normal folk normally shake hands !!!

And why do , they ask , the callers keep using those big words......wonderful,magnificent, fantastic,breathtaking, brilliant and incredible.

And they ask why is the #13 Gallen the captain.....he is always 3rd in the tackle away from the ruck trying to hurt the smaller guys and why did he throw that OMG pass in own goal area.

I said I'd ask my Aussie mate pogo these basic queries.

My cuzzies from Fiji just rang and want to know why there ain't more Flying Fijians in this Aussie state of origin.

And they ask why is that crazy Bird throwing punches after the game has finished when normal folk normally shake hands !!!

And why do , they ask , the callers keep using those big words......wonderful,magnificent, fantastic,breathtaking, brilliant and incredible.

And they ask why is the #13 Gallen the captain.....he is always 3rd in the tackle away from the ruck trying to hurt the smaller guys and why did he throw that OMG pass in own goal area.

Uate sure had them grasping at times. Boyd saved a try late in the game on him - and that was deep in the NSW half!! Jennings looked sharp as a tack from the get-go. Awesome game from him and so poorly used at the Panthers. Bird is an absolute pillick. Sad to see him try and milk penalties every second time he gets tackled. Glass stabbing prat.

The callers (NOT a fan of Rabbits at all!) use those words because thats what it is. Just a step above anything else really.

http://www.hollows.org

please avail yourself of the great man's service TM

ps good to see you enlist a decent hoop this week.

http://www.hollows.org

please avail yourself of the great man's service TM

ps good to see you enlist a decent hoop this week.

......have 20/20 vision.

Not only does Fred's org. do great work in the Pacific but medical 'ships' run by Marine Reach Ministries do likewise....for eg Samoa does not have a single resident Ophthalmologist.

They do a great job so send some of your pickle profits their way.

Our horse is due a change of luck....a drop of rain may help as well.

......have 20/20 vision.

Not only does Fred's org. do great work in the Pacific but medical 'ships' run by Marine Reach Ministries do likewise....for eg Samoa does not have a single resident Ophthalmologist.

They do a great job so send some of your pickle profits their way.

Our horse is due a change of luck....a drop o

f rain may help as well.

tomorrow Gaz.Fav distance I think.Not a great field.Soft track.23 bucks in paper.

Nice draw.Can never catch Bowmaan though.Does have an afinity with Kiwis .Usually mares

tomorrow Gaz.Fav distance I think.Not a great field.Soft track.23 bucks in paper.

Nice draw.Can never catch Bowmaan though.Does have an afinity with Kiwis .Usually mares

.....ya gotta laugh , you go to Aussie thinking of some weight relief and still get 57.5 but I suppose that reflects the quality of field.

Due for a bit of luck so fingers crossed and give in ground will suit.

.....ya gotta laugh , you go to Aussie thinking of some weight relief and still get 57.5 but I suppose that reflects the quality of field.

funniest post ever

weight relief ? if the horse OR the trainer are looking for weight relief then

http://www.jennycraig.com.au

is a better bet.

at least JHB is 1000x > than lucky grills.

good luck TM

Top run. All but. Well done. Came in from $19.50/5.70 to $11.40/3.60 in the last 90 seconds. Who smashed 'im bro!

As Zelda Kratchanova said at morning tea today at the pickle factory, "this event is going down on the pointy ends "

TSNB v TSNB

the swiss nancy boy v the serbian nancy boy.

go Nureyev do the PPOAPC a ma$$ive favour .

vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamo$

.....to reach the semis of another grand slam , the pinnacle and GA measuring stick of the sport.

For one in "terminal decline"....the words of deranged bloggers and baseball journos....he certainly continues to show why he's acclaimed as the BE.

It will be of interest to see what 'great player' holds the #1 ranking , amazing that anyone in the 'modern era' , or any era, could earn that right for years on end.

Speaking of sticks, I hope pogo's pickle business has not been adversely hurt by the discovery of E-Coli virus in Spanish pickles/cucumbers.

Maybe best not to rely too much on things Spanish !!!

Could you imagin the headlines if Federer was to win come Monday?

People apart from Pongo that is will be saying without a doubt he is the greatest of all time

Could you imagin the headlines if Federer was to win come Monday?

People apart from Pongo that is will be saying without a doubt he is the greatest of all time

in the words of Zelda Kratchanova.....

"funniest paste ever"

mumble that Federer is the best in the history of the game.

Yep and he said his record speaks for itself.Saying that, Fed did say that as far as he was concerned he didnt expect to make the final so therefore doesnt expect to beat Raffa