RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Super 12 Comp Results Thread

I have dug out the atlas PJ.

Originally I thought Kumara was found in the fields near Pukekohe, but not so! It is actually a bustling metropolis somewhere between Hokitika and Greymouth.

Based on my extensive viewing of Sunday southern racing, and the roughies that seem to abound there :rolleyes:, can I please use the STV system and upgrade my 0.5 vote to a full vote at Woodville :y: ?

Originally I thought Kumara was found in the fields near Pukekohe, but not so! It is actually a bustling metropolis somewhere between Hokitika and Greymouth. /QUOTE]

Last of 40. If you haven't been to Kumara races you have missed out on the best days racing in NZ. Including Auckland Cup & Wellington Cup days.

Last of 40. If you haven't been to Kumara races you have missed out on the best days racing in NZ. Including Auckland Cup & Wellington Cup days.
Very probably Moz, but I only go overseas once or twice a year :) and it hasn't topped my "must go" list as yet.

It is tough enough coming up to speed with PJ's tour of Australian racing hotspots, without finding time to explore the form of the maiden fields of West Coast, ridden by (a4) apprentices.

Any meeting where channel 519 is showing the most.

For me it's generally north of Taupo and south of Dargaville.

But in all fairness to the comp, and the southerners, my vote goes to Sweet Potato.........just this once mind you :D

Originally I thought Kumara was found in the fields near Pukekohe, but not so! It is actually a bustling metropolis somewhere between Hokitika and Greymouth.

Based on my extensive viewing of Sunday southern racing, and the roughies that seem to abound there :rolleyes:, can I please use the STV system and upgrade my 0.5 vote to a full vote at Woodville :y: ?

Granted.

Actually they GROW Kumaras in Pukekohe but I have a soft spot for Kumara as a horse which I personally bred and owned (not a Stoney Bridge one) won impressively there on Nuggets day 6 years ago. It was a huge thrill !

Any meeting where channel 519 is showing the most.

For me it's generally north of Taupo and south of Dargaville.

But in all fairness to the comp, and the southerners, my vote goes to Sweet Potato.........just this once mind you :D

The way you are picking at Reefton today Von I am not surprised.

Are we all ready for a big go on Saturday?????????

Need 100% turnout as I am suggesting we play our Joker this weekend

Or do you want to wait for Trentham the following weekend

Let me know

We need a 100% turnout this week team to stop losing ground

Turny

i will be here turny just completely cocked it up last week , got bloody days wrong , don't know about mannix though hasn't shown for a couple of weeks.

a sub maybe ??? and turny wellington is on the 23rd . marton cup meet on the 16th . i should know , i'm on the committe

joker @ marton maybe thats if peter selects that meeting

i will be here turny just completely cocked it up last week , got bloody days wrong , don't know about mannix though hasn't shown for a couple of weeks.

a sub maybe ??? and turny wellington is on the 23rd . marton cup meet on the 16th . i should know , i'm on the committe

With Woodville favourite for this week we cant have 3 CD meetings in a row can we? Agree though it should be Marton & then Trentham so more reason to go Kumara this week.

With Woodville favourite for this week we cant have 3 CD meetings in a row can we?

Very true Moz, so how about Ellerslie next week to avoid 3 in a row in the CD? :tcheek:

The added advantage of avoiding the punters graveyard...

With you on that - Joker at Marton

Cheers

Turny