POPA GAS

if only you new

5 posts in this topic

I know not everyone  looks at the TAB races.But as someone told me you only say something when it   affects you. Well they are right, if We    did not have a dog in the extra race meeting I would not see, that race 1 is on trackside 2 which is on at 4.12pm. This is the only race from PN all day on the channel.  Now when you set your sky, you do not look at  what channel each race is on. Now I do know why they have done this is because of the Kaikoura cup which is on at 4.16pm.

I get annoyed with not getting a fair deal with lead-up times,missing out on front-on's,especially at PN.

Bev Duganzich

2 hours ago, POPA GAS said:

I know not everyone  looks at the TAB races.But as someone told me you only say something when it   affects you. Well they are right, if We    did not have a dog in the extra race meeting I would not see, that race 1 is on trackside 2 which is on at 4.12pm. This is the only race from PN all day on the channel.  Now when you set your sky, you do not look at  what channel each race is on. Now I do know why they have done this is because of the Kaikoura cup which is on at 4.16pm.

I get annoyed with not getting a fair deal with lead-up times,missing out on front-on's,especially at PN.

Bev Duganzich

Have you considered using the GRNZ site with the uploaded video replays.