RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Stipes What's Doing Here?

Yes the Brodster on about fairness again!

All I ask is fairness and common sense to prevail!

Last race at Addington last night Ross Houghton has been fined $300 by the Stipes for excess use of the whip!

He has used the whip more than 10 times but doesn't seem to be hitting the horse that hard, but if that is the rule at the moment fair enough?

HOWEVER, in the same race Terry Chmiel on Titanium clearly hits his horse harder with the whip MANY TIMES MORE THAN 10 and yet the STIPES obviously didn't bother counting his hits as no mention or fine here.

Does this rule apply to all drivers or just to the ones that the Stipes want to watch and hammer????

36 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Brodie there is obviously an A and B list in both Codes. Terry is an A Lister and poor Ross is a B Lister. Simple but totally UNFAIR!

You are correct Gubellini.

Why are there so many inconsistencies with the Stipes and JCA.

It isn't that hard to make informed and fair decisions and treat everyone equally.

Ross got fined fair enough but his horse needs the persuader and would have won with another couple of hits, so,this new rule cost him and the punters of this horse a win.

Terry Chmiel also broke the rule no doubt about it, but absolutely no mention whatsoever from The Stipes which is totally unacceptable if they want to call it THE RACING INTEGRITY UNIT!!!!!!

Kotare Hunter you can add to the following lists!

A Grade

Terry Chmiel

Matt Williamson 

Natalie Rasmussen 

Ken Barron

Tony Barron 

B Grade

Ross Houghton

Jonny Cox

Alistair Lowe

Craig Edmonds

Coaster Howe

Kotare Hunter join the dots!

1 hour ago, gubellini said:

Yes Shad on December 1 Junior Driver Jack MacKinnon copped a 13 day suspension for excessive use of the whip. Admittedly it wasn't his first charge but Senior Drivers usually only get a modest fine.

Oh thanks, i missed that ,what more can we say, keep that list going and will be a sight to see in another 6 months,Well done on that idea.

2 hours ago, Shad said:

Oh thanks, i missed that ,what more can we say, keep that list going and will be a sight to see in another 6 months,Well done on that idea.

Shad, I think you are missing the point.

The point being is that the easy prey are being hammered whereas some of the seniors or others are receiving preferential treatment and it isn't hard to see this.

9 hours ago, Brodie said:

Shad, I think you are missing the point.

The point being is that the easy prey are being hammered whereas some of the seniors or others are receiving preferential treatment and it isn't hard to see this.

If you look back on some of my posts, you will see i have been saying that for sum time, may have even brought it up, remember the fitzergald discussion, and even long before that, been an on going issue, also not many seniors that get fined, mostly a caution.Just a revenue gathering exercise as the expense of the battlers.