RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sweeney

Cawbourne Crouch - SUPA DOG

7 minutes ago, Eagle Eye said:

I have not put up the Challenge only the terms I would take up the challenge. ;)

Yeah because your not 'upthedoggies' are you Wassa and your 20 aliases you've had on racecafe over the last 10 years... How stupid do you think some of us are!! 

"Go the supadog" !!!! LoL

1 minute ago, GONSTA said:

Yeah because your not 'upthedoggies' are you Wassa and your 20 aliases you've had on racecafe over the last 10 years... How stupid do you think some of us are!! 

"Go the supadog" !!!! LoL

I can say with hand on heart Wasa has nothing to do with up the doggies :) 

12 minutes ago, Eagle Eye said:

I can say with hand on heart Wasa has nothing to do with up the doggies :) 

Yeah so someone joining this site 10 hours ago, writes exactly like you, even writes 'supadog' just like you, and his only participation has been you and him liking each other's posts and having a conversation with each other / yourself.

Really believable Wassa!! 

Crouch nearly has more hype about him than Fernando or Shakey Jakey!!  good luck with his stud career BTW, I guess the proof will be in the pudding whether Stu Dickinson is willing to put him over a number of his bitches, and I think we both know the answer to that. Good on ya tho. 

58 minutes ago, GONSTA said:

Yeah so someone joining this site 10 hours ago, writes exactly like you, even writes 'supadog' just like you, and his only participation has been you and him liking each other's posts and having a conversation with each other / yourself.

Crouch nearly has more hype about him than Fernando or Shakey Jakey!!  good luck with his stud career BTW, I guess the proof will be in the pudding whether Stu Dickinson is willing to put him over a number of his bitches, and I think we both know the answer to that. Good on ya tho. 

you have to laugh easter egg  stud career funny stuff we should run a book on how many aliases wassa has

Why compare b2b with crouch for? Born to booms only sig. Split is its middle split, b2b has done nothing outstanding in his career thus far (still hasnt actually broken 30.0 at addington, most dogs should run clip at home) and seems to ease up when hit. I for one would prefer cawb crouch because of his early speed and quick middle split. There would be several dogs around that could trial quiker than the both of them. This argument is just pointless

12 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

Why compare b2b with crouch for? Born to booms only sig. Split is its middle split, b2b has done nothing outstanding in his career thus far (still hasnt actually broken 30.0 at addington, most dogs should run clip at home) and seems to ease up when hit. I for one would prefer cawb crouch because of his early speed and quick middle split. There would be several dogs around that could trial quiker than the both of them. This argument is just pointless

Just a bit of banter mate, this forum is a bit of a ghost town if you ask me, you don't have to read it!! Crouch is an awesome dog that we would all love to own no doubt about that, I'm not begrudging anybody here and wish them all the best, my best mate is one of his biggest fans :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm a massive B2B fan, always have been so I will reply to your question. Crouch and him have had some good battles against each other, based on what I've witnessed I hold the opinion B2B is a far superior dog over 500+ ( read the whole thread if you want ). Now crouch is going to win the Auckland cup / Easter egg double according to 'upthedoggies' , I'm picking it's highly unlikely he will make the Auckland cup final. 

I guess it depends on what you call "done nothing outstanding in his career thus far", he's only just turned two years old, obviously hasn't reached his peak, has had 25 starts for 13 wins 5 seconds and 3 thirds, the 4 times he's missed a cheque he's found trouble ( refer to stipes reports )or fallen ( NZ cup final ).

IMO he's lost a little bit of early pace but has strengthened up ALOT. He's still run a 5.74 early split on more than one occasion at Addington, flys thru his middle sectionals and when your running a 17.70-80 middle split and able to run home in 12.30 it makes it pretty hard for those dogs coming from behind. I just hope he starts putting it all together. 

Since your using the time argument at his home track, he's gone a 30.02 there, now if you really want to show me that's not running time then name all the dogs that have run faster the last couple of years. I would be interested to know. 

3 hours ago, GONSTA said:

You can Gonsta you have no reason not to have you, he puts his money where his mouth is always

23 minutes ago, GONSTA said:

Just a bit of banter mate, this forum is a bit of a ghost town if you ask me, you don't have to read it!! Crouch is an awesome dog that we would all love to own no doubt about that, I'm not begrudging anybody here and wish them all the best, my best mate is one of his biggest fans :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm a massive B2B fan, always have been so I will reply to your question. Crouch and him have had some good battles against each other

Nice:)

Fast Archer, Dream Collector, Raw Energy, Dyna Vikkers, Kniw decision, Opawa swede, Opawa Rosie and Opawa O'Grady to name a few just of the top of my head without any research. Its safe to say that the best dogs do break 30.0 at christchurch, Im sure Crouch could do it. I do note however dogs running what B2B runs dont improve much after 2.2-2.5

I have no association with wasa. I am just a fan of the Supa Dog as I have been able to clean up with the bookies on every win. Crouch must be a nightmare for the TAB but it keeps me eating steak and champagne dinners. Looking forward to the Auckland cup fixed odds. My prediction supa dog wins final running 30 flat. Go the supa dog!

10 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

Fast Archer, Dream Collector, Raw Energy, Dyna Vikkers, Kniw decision, Opawa swede, Opawa Rosie and Opawa O'Grady to name a few just of the top of my head without any research. Its safe to say that the best dogs do break 30.0 at christchurch, Im sure Crouch could do it. I do note however dogs running what B2B runs dont improve much after 2.2-2.5

O'grady not quite, Chippa Lata one from not long ago which was surprising to me. That's a pretty good list of dogs if you ask me and B2B is only a length or two off them as a young dog? Go watch the replays of the NZ cup semi when he gave crouch a start and put 4 lengths on him the last 100m. 

I really hope they get to meet in the Auckland cup series.

8 minutes ago, GONSTA said:

O'grady not quite, Chippa Lata one from not long ago which was surprising to me. That's a pretty good list of dogs if you ask me and B2B is only a length or two off them as a young dog? Go watch the replays of the NZ cup semi when he gave crouch a start and put 4 lengths on him the last 100m. 

Crouch was back from injury ;) with a short preparation, no excuses but to come back and reach the Pinnicle of racing in NZ is an amazing feat from trainer and Dog, I personally never thought he would come back. He is healthy physically and mentally and loving his racing life, brewing with confidence. He has come back quicker, faster and stronger, times are proving that too. His Heat in the NZ cup had taken it out of him a bit, when BTB got him with ease in the Semi,  the time he ran showed that. In any case, I've always said finals is where it counts not heats and semis as long as you get to the final and this boy and his ardent admirers, fans and supporters deserve some glory it's been a long road for Super Dog.

2 hours ago, upthedoggies said:

I have no association with wasa. I am just a fan of the Supa Dog as I have been able to clean up with the bookies on every win. Crouch must be a nightmare for the TAB but it keeps me eating steak and champagne dinners. Looking forward to the Auckland cup fixed odds. My prediction supa dog wins final running 30 flat. Go the supa dog!

really  you would be unbackable talking crap

1 hour ago, GONSTA said:

i would take no relevance of times at add due to track winds etc

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye said:

Crouch was back from injury ;) with a short preparation, no excuses but to come back and reach the Pinnicle of racing in NZ is an amazing feat from trainer and Dog, I personally never thought he would come back. He is healthy physically and mentally and loving his racing life, brewing with confidence. He has come back quicker, faster and stronger, times are proving that too. His Heat in the NZ cup had taken it out of him a bit, when BTB got him with ease in the Semi,  the time he ran showed that. In any case, I've always said finals is where it counts not heats and semis as long as you get to the final and this boy and his ardent admirers, fans and supporters deserve some glory it's been a long road for Super Dog.

ok wassa lets see how good he is take him to aust he really is not really rated in the the top 20 in nz in the last 5 years

1 hour ago, gary1 said:

ok wassa lets see how good he is take him to aust he really is not really rated in the the top 20 in nz in the last 5 years

;)that's your opinion, I'm sure you are qualified with all your champions, by the way what where there names?

image.jpg

Yankiwi, Why have you come on this site and got very personal and insulting and ruined this topic by asking if the two owners were a Kennel Mate or mother or father of cawbourne Crouch? There is nothing wrong with banter but you have crossed the line! Are you that rude and discruntelled about a champion winning for two owners that have done so much for this sport and love their champion greyhound?

16 minutes ago, Eagle Eye said:

Yankiwi, Why have you come on this site and got very personal and insulting and ruined this topic by asking if the two owners were a Kennel Mate or mother or father of cawbourne Crouch? There is nothing wrong with banter but you have crossed the line! Are you that rude and discruntelled about a champion winning for two owners that have done so much for this sport and love their champion greyhound?

Funny that, on 30 November you had sent me a private message thanking me for the banter. My previous post is just that.

As for coming to the site, I've been a member on here much longer than "Eagle Eye" has, just check. :)

No lines have been crossed as I haven't a clue who the two people in the photo are. The photo is titled Cawbourne Crouch isn't it?

12 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Funny that, on 30 November you had sent me a private message thanking me for the banter. My previous post is just that.

As for coming to the site, I've been a member on here much longer than "Eagle Eye" has, just check. :)

No lines have been crossed as I haven't a clue who the two people in the photo are. The photo is titled Cawbourne Crouch isn't it?

You have crossed the line and you Know the two people in question are the owners! Banter is Cool but to ask are the two people in question are they kennel mate or mother or father of a dog? That's personal and insulting that's not banter

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye said:

you Know the two people in question are the owners!

Banter is Cool but to ask are the two people in question are they kennel mate or mother or father of a dog? That's personal and insulting that's not banter

I'm being lead to believe the two people are the owners, if indeed you're telling the truth.

However, photo's on the internet are a dime a dozen.

There's lots of people on the GAP website who claim to be owners as well & their pictures include their dog with them. I find that more believable.

1gbghw2.jpg

3 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

You have crossed the line and you Know the two people in question are the owners! Banter is Cool but to ask are the two people in question are they kennel mate or mother or father of a dog? That's personal and insulting that's not banter

crossed the line you have crossed line with all you aliases every comment about cc is from all your aliases

3 hours ago, gary1 said:

crossed the line you have crossed line with all you aliases every comment about cc is from all your aliases

How about answering what are you champions you have or had? You seem to be such an expert!