RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

warriors v penrith

Keep looking at your table possum... Eels and raiders will dick them! Hahahahahahahahaha, your a little bottler Libby!!!

The crappy old Penrith Panthers smashed them 18-0.

They're rubbish. That's why they're battling for the spoon. Deal with it

Ahahahahahahahaha..... You have made your statement , you were PROVED wrong and yet still can't see it ! Give up Libby and start watching games, I will tutor you if you still can't work it out... By the way having one less chromosome(45) is fatal,downs have 47.

Clearing the decks for a big name signing.

Thurston?

I always think outside the square Mad as your probably aware.

Thurston has been mentioned and Penrith are very light in the halves, Gould pulls the strings out at Penrith, so he needed a coach like Ivan, they have already made some quality signings for next year and look specials to make the 8.

Gould has a mission out west and it includes the demise of GWS.

He has plans alright, Lewis losing the captaincy, Jennings playing in the NSW Cup, Coote being 5 minutes late to a meeting and being dropped.

Although it looks as if SBW is heading to the Roosters, I haven't discounted him being at Penrith, Gould is a huge fan of SBW and even though he was talking with Nick Poliatis (Roosters) NP and Gould are best of mates and whos to say NP wasn't talking on behalf of Gould.

Lewis announces he's leaving Penrith, same day SBW announces he's going back to league? but won't say where he is going why?

Jennings 600k a season, are they trying to make him leave? does Gould have someone else in mind? you bet enter the fray Israel Falou, taken right under the nose of GWS, just to rub it in their face.

So is Lachaln Coote on the outer at Penrith? has James O'Connor only signed a 1 year deal? with union could they make a move for Glen Fishiaii?

One thing is for certain Gould has a few aces up his sleeve, and will reveal them in the not to distant future.

they have already bought well for next season with the likes of Manu, Brown, James Segayro (sp) I really rate this hooker, ane one other signing I forget, and with a few other really big names still to be announced, Penrith will not be in the bottom 8 next year.

Ps this has not been a sarcastic post :D

I always think outside the square Mad as your probably aware.

Thurston has been mentioned and Penrith are very light in the halves, Gould pulls the strings out at Penrith, so he needed a coach like Ivan, they have already made some quality signings for next year and look specials to make the 8.

Gould has a mission out west and it includes the demise of GWS.

He has plans alright, Lewis losing the captaincy, Jennings playing in the NSW Cup, Coote being 5 minutes late to a meeting and being dropped.

Although it looks as if SBW is heading to the Roosters, I haven't discounted him being at Penrith, Gould is a huge fan of SBW and even though he was talking with Nick Poliatis (Roosters) NP and Gould are best of mates and whos to say NP wasn't talking on behalf of Gould.

Lewis announces he's leaving Penrith, same day SBW announces he's going back to league? but won't say where he is going why?

Jennings 600k a season, are they trying to make him leave? does Gould have someone else in mind? you bet enter the fray Israel Falou, taken right under the nose of GWS, just to rub it in their face.

So is Lachaln Coote on the outer at Penrith? has James O'Connor only signed a 1 year deal? with union could they make a move for Glen Fishiaii?

One thing is for certain Gould has a few aces up his sleeve, and will reveal them in the not to distant future.

they have already bought well for next season with the likes of Manu, Brown, James Segayro (sp) I really rate this hooker, ane one other signing I forget, and with a few other really big names still to be announced, Penrith will not be in the bottom 8 next year.

Ps this has not been a sarcastic post :D

Dean Whare from Manly is the other signing.

Penrith will not be in the 8 next year and i cant see how they will improve with those 4 signings and letting 2 origin Players in Michael Gordon and Lewis go and Jennings also possibly leavng and replaced by a manly reserve grader a warriors bench player and the one quality signing in Segiaryo. Sika Manu usually misses half a season through injury every year also. 2 quality players gone and a lot of salary cap saved meaning big signing maybe a year away unless Falou does become available.