RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Not good enough TAB

I was concerned when last year the Telfer Telfer Cullen combo was scratched from the trainers premiership. It didn't affect me personally but felt it was very unfair to those who had backed the trio.

I recall saying something on here re what would happen if  Dunn/Dunn  split up or died so decided to ask the TAB as follows -

"Last year in this option there was an option on Telfer, Telfer and Cullen, however Cullen left the partnership and therefore all bets were deemed as losers.

This year the main 2 contenders are - Telfer/Telfer - and Dunn/Dunn - if either partnership split or if one of the partners happened to die will the bet on that particular partnership be a loser?
I can't find the answers to these question in the rules"

To there credit it was answered within 2 hours with the following reply -

"Thanks for your email.

This is the sort of thing that will need to be sorted at the time if this happens

If one decided to leave and not train on their own accord then yes the bets would stand, where it gets tricky is obviously if a partnership breaks up and they both just train under their own name."

I don't know who answered it and as it was answered at 7.59 pm it may not have been someone in the know to which I have replied - 

"So basically there are no specific rules in place to cover this and we should bet blindly and hope neither scenario occurs. I sincerely hope that this is not the case"

Whether or not it will be replied to - who knows

I know Mick Guerin commented on Box Seat last year about how unfair it was to backers of Telfer/Telfer/Cullen when they lost their money when Cullen left

With all the mickey mouse changes re Allstar training partnerships who would know when they could change again

SOME CONCRETE RULES PLEASE TAB - no-one likes betting blind - we could bet on the dogs for that hehe 

I can understand that rule,what if Cullen had of trained 30 winners,do you add that to Telfers.What if Dunn/Dunn go separate ways and get 80 winners each.Too complicated so making bet void is the way to go.

I take it bet was refunded

12 hours ago, richie said:

I can understand that rule,what if Cullen had of trained 30 winners,do you add that to Telfers.What if Dunn/Dunn go separate ways and get 80 winners each.Too complicated so making bet void is the way to go.

I take it bet was refunded

As far as I was aware it wasn't refunded - that was what I was hoping to clarify