RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
canon47

Wanganui tracks

Come on Doggie people whats happening with the new track at the race course I was told the fence has gone up BUT the container with the Rabbit (lol) has weeds growing around it. If the Greenies get their way and they are winning it well be the only track in Wanganui . You people lay back dont promoted sport go public with up dates Yet you are the first to moan  like F . 

15 hours ago, canon47 said:

Come on Doggie people whats happening with the new track at the race course I was told the fence has gone up BUT the container with the Rabbit (lol) has weeds growing around it. If the Greenies get their way and they are winning it well be the only track in Wanganui . You people lay back dont promoted sport go public with up dates Yet you are the first to moan  like F . 

English please

15 hours ago, canon47 said:

What ???

On 10/11/2023 at 7:11 PM, canon47 said:

I Rest My Case Are these the best replies/input you doggies can give. I'm writing this slowly so you guys can catch up WHAT is happening with the straight Wanganui track

What STRAIGHT track ?

The Wanganui Greyhound  club with funding from NZ Greyhound Association have laid a grass straight track (3550m) on the inside of the Wanganui racecourse. They have been working on it for say the last 20 months Rumor has it the Greyhound Club well pay $5000 a meeting Which they are planning to have weekly

3 hours ago, canon47 said:

The Wanganui Greyhound  club with funding from NZ Greyhound Association have laid a grass straight track (3550m) on the inside of the Wanganui racecourse. They have been working on it for say the last 20 months Rumor has it the Greyhound Club well pay $5000 a meeting Which they are planning to have weekly

Really .. had no clue .. 3550 though ?