RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Palliser

Boring

Thought I would settle in and have a few bets at Addington dogs tonight, some good fields. Switched over and God help me Rosanowski is commentating, put me right off and just switched off. What is going on with the commentators no consistency, all over the place and Rosanowski the worst commentator by the length of the straight pops up everywhere commentating from the studio. Honestly there is no vibe or professionalism at all, feel like we are in a third world country. Trackside is never been so bad.

2 hours ago, Palliser said:

Thought I would settle in and have a few bets at Addington dogs tonight, some good fields. Switched over and God help me Rosanowski is commentating, put me right off and just switched off. What is going on with the commentators no consistency, all over the place and Rosanowski the worst commentator by the length of the straight pops up everywhere commentating from the studio. Honestly there is no vibe or professionalism at all, feel like we are in a third world country. Trackside is never been so bad.

We're was Andy??? calling from the studio adds no value to the race it actually devalues them.