RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
greyhoundfever

Mirthful Mac

So many of Cran's horses do this week in week out. Can't think of their names offhand but Emporiam and his other 3 year olds do it. His 2 year old (Orl Black) does it as well as most of his others - something wrong somewhere

So many of Cran's horses do this week in week out. Can't think of their names offhand but Emporiam and his other 3 year olds do it. His 2 year old (Orl Black) does it as well as most of his others - something wrong somewhere

Hang on huh? Most of C.Dalgety's horses break week in week out??? On the whole I think you'll find you're pretty much full of sh*t.:D

Yea there's a couple of Cran's that do get wayward at times..Mirthful Mac...Empyrean has..as has Matt Maguire.But to say that the majority of his horses gallop..is pretty crazy IMO.

Hang on huh? Most of C.Dalgety's horses break week in week out??? On the whole I think you'll find you're pretty much full of sh*t.:D

I agree with spike although i wouldnt say most but a lot of Crans horses are more susceptible to breaking than most.But saying that alot of his horses have more speed than most

how many times does a horse have to gallop every start to be made to trial before racing again, this horse has galloped almost every start it has had but seems to be able to race week after week?

leave the box quickly and the trainers contiue to put them in sprint races - theft I say

Stay with your dishlickers pal, you might have more success there

it makes you wonder if the "big" stables get away with more from the RIU unit than the "little' trainers,M Mac gets a warning every start yet takes till it wipes half the field out to get stood down, but agree, Cran has alot of horses that gallop but with the amount of wins for the season he can't be doing to much wrong but makes you wonder with so many horses galloping but Richie make a good point that they are speedy horse so when he gets mix right he will win alot more races.

Seems others agree with me - you connected to stable? Hit a soft spot did I? I could name at least 10 horses of his that break regularly

Seems others agree with me - you connected to stable? Hit a soft spot did I? I could name at least 10 horses of his that break regularly

i think you'd be dreaming to get 10 who break every start.

orl black

empyrean

emaline franco

johnny be

matt macguire

mirthful mac

village anvil

regal petite

JB macguire

wathavugot

there are 10 that gallop during the running or at the start and i am sure there are a few more, a couple of them do it more than once.

Who mentioned every start? So easy to get 10. You have your head in the sand if you think his horses do not consistently break - compared to other trainers.

Who mentioned every start? So easy to get 10. You have your head in the sand if you think his horses do not consistently break - compared to other trainers.

greyhoundfever

Mirthful Mac

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how many times does a horse have to gallop every start to be made to trial before racing again, this horse has galloped almost every start it has had but seems to be able to race week after week?

this is where i got every start from. it was the original post

This takes the pressure off C Kennett for a while :-)

Hehe - I see he had a drive the other night - didn't flatter.

I am not trying to knock Cran - I think he has done a wonderful job - apart from the wayward tendencies of many of his horses - I use to think it might have been Dexter but have changed my mind about that

leave the box quickly and the trainers contiue to put them in sprint races - theft I say

Stay with your dishlickers pal, you might have more success there

Get a life, was using this horse as more of an example rather than anything else, was just wondering what the rules were as this horse does break almost every start, didn't know if there was a rule or just up to the stipes discretion.

Get a life, was using this horse as more of an example rather than anything else, was just wondering what the rules were as this horse does break almost every start, didn't know if there was a rule or just up to the stipes discretion.

about harness racing.

stay with your dishlickers