RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
craigos

Craig's SATURDAY LONGSHOT

option 206-3-Alegrio ff$9.00. liked the way it finished close up last time, can lead from the draw, and the 4kg claim will be a bonus.

Nice tipping.Well done 9's was a good price.

Brian you may have put da spuds on da wrong one!

Sunday Longshot

305-1-Ebony Dream, can lead them all the way, has a 3kg advantage over the resuming fav's. $9.00

Multi up with 302-1-Back in Black, can win again with a front running display. $2.60

also fire in M8, R6 #5 Le Sol

Gonna have to take you on in the same race Craig!

210-16-Staged, (ff$9.00) i think it will get the lead easier from St Pedro (ff$6.00) and the weight swing will help.

multi up, Fritzy Boy ($2.30) and Katie Lee ($4.40)

Wednesday sort of longshot.

210-12-Sateka (ff$6.50 tote$8.30 at time of writing) put in some useful runs last prep, resuming run suggests a big run today, Alvin gets 2kg off, should go well. Up against a resuming Lemonade, but the moneys not on, so that suggests it may need this one.

Wednesday sort of longshot.

210-12-Sateka (ff$6.50 tote$8.30 at time of writing) put in some useful runs last prep, resuming run suggests a big run today, Alvin gets 2kg off, should go well. Up against a resuming Lemonade, but the moneys not on, so that suggests it may need this one.

Sorry, Lemonade not resuming, back in class, #9 resuming.

M4 WANGANUI

R11: 3 PULSATION

Of interest whilst I haven't tipped anything that has got any money as yet both Lady Lucille and If Only ran placings at there very next starts and both paid good place money.

Cheers,

Craig.

210-16-Veyron, gets in at a good weight here, and if can repeat last start, by leading all the way the $7.50 looks good.

another couple i like to lead all the way,

207-2-Rochallen $10.00

209-11-First Date $6.00

multi around 208-2-Salvatore $2.40

210-16-Veyron, gets in at a good weight here, and if can repeat last start, by leading all the way the $7.50 looks good.

another couple i like to lead all the way,

207-2-Rochallen $10.00

209-11-First Date $6.00

multi around 208-2-Salvatore $2.40

top drawer tipping.

I have always been a Salvatore fan but hasn't he grown another leg.

Group one winner soon??

Gonna have to take you on in the same race Craig!

210-16-Staged, (ff$9.00) i think it will get the lead easier from St Pedro (ff$6.00) and the weight swing will help.

Have to go again on Staged (207-12) today, no longshot by any stretch, looks well placed to get this. FF$3.00 might pay more on the tote.

Bit late, but just spotted this.

208-9-Amaryllis (ff$21.00), got checked last start, lost plate and managed 2nd time before, was running on against some good ones previous, drops to featherweight here, and worth a fiver at least.