RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
elsu is awesome

The Fiery Ginga

A very talented trotter,who IF was trained properly could fulfil his potential....but sadly that's not the case.Then again i'm just a 'lowly' mental health worker...so what would i know about training. :D

This Alan Clark is an idiot! The Fiery Ginga sat parked over 2 miles on Sunday at Forbury Park, battled his guts out for 3rd. And this idiot lines him up again today at Invercargill. Fair to say the 40m wasn't the only handicap the horse had!

Ruined, Murdered, Absolutely stuffed!

Doug McCormick not much better but doesn't get as much critisism, raced Gee It's A Boy twice on sunday, the second one over 2 miles, carved the field up when Perfect For Us stopped in a hole after going mad again in front, feel sorry for his horses

came across a crash scene awhile ago in which the fiery ginga was involved,its a amazing the trainer even got the horse back on the track , I thought the know it alls were only in the dog racing.m.j.hill.

ok ,

in all fairnes to the guy ,, it is a free going type and with the design of early racing being mobiles .. that surley would have not help the cause .. ..

but in saying that , would it have won so many and created a sensation as it was labeled back then ..

there have been others whom were pretty head strong . yet there drivers did not cop as much flack...

sundon springs to mind ..

along with christian cullen..

royden glen in his epic show day run ..

and of course blacks a fake and delighful lady .. basil dean ,

and an oldie .. apachee banner , one night many moons ago at addington ..

many trotters do like to roll to the top and free flow ..

i do hope the ginga recptures her form . would make the inter dom trots interesting ..

cheers

royden glens showday run and inky lords cup 2 of the best ive ever seen,oops i digress alan clark seems to get a few handy horses not by chance,i would love to see this horse in aussie.

whats the price optimist,i recall 200k was sale asking price awhile back.

listed in the weekly - unbelivably he's won 15 races, $132k and is 4yrs old - guess it all comes down to how much his future earning potential is, especially in Australia.