RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Warriors need a rocket

best league game ive watched since the warriors beat melbourne 8th vs 1st in 2008

Could well be! Jesus that was an epic game! Ive yet to watch the Tigers/Roosters match but cant wait now.

Sorry to see the Warriors be eliminated but they wouldnt have gone any further following Clearys numbnut ideas. And before anyone slags that comment think of this one: HOW EFFECTIVE WOULD THE TIGERS AND ROOSTERS ATTACK BE WITH IVAN CLEARY IN CHARGE??!!!! Say no more :)

Warriors awards...

Forward of the Year: Sam Rapira

Back of the Year: James Maloney

Rookie of the Year: Lousi (not Topou - a tad too many mistakes)

Club Man of the Year: a tie between Lewis Brown/Michael Luck

Rapira missed like 12 games with injury....

And yet STILL was the major influence in that pack. Look what happened when he returned from injury. Russell Packer finished the year very well but is still too lazy to be effective for a whole season. Brown was a utility player. Luck was huge on defence as usual but just solid on attack.

Mate, that blanket of yours has got to the point of ridiculous - its starting to blind you! Who the hell said I was attacking ALL of your points?? Go get a bus to Cumunulla - youd make a great mayor for them.

Christopher Horse Stopper makes some good points there. Pity you lack the courtesy to respond intelligently.

I reckon Cleary has done well given the resources he had available. The Warriors have performed above expectations, Cleary deserves credit for that. I wouldn

Christopher Horse Stopper makes some good points there. Pity you lack the courtesy to respond intelligently.

I reckon Cleary has done well given the resources he had available. The Warriors have performed above expectations, Cleary deserves credit for that. I wouldn

Could well be! Jesus that was an epic game! Ive yet to watch the Tigers/Roosters match but cant wait now.

Sorry to see the Warriors be eliminated but they wouldnt have gone any further following Clearys numbnut ideas. And before anyone slags that comment think of this one: HOW EFFECTIVE WOULD THE TIGERS AND ROOSTERS ATTACK BE WITH IVAN CLEARY IN CHARGE??!!!!

The Tigers only have a 46% win ratio with Sheens as coach. Clearly has a superior win ratio as Warriors coach(49%).

The Tigers under Sheens have only made the top 8 twice in 8 years. The Warriors under Cleary have made the top 8 3 times in his 5 seasons as coach.

Cleary is not as poor as you are making him out to be. He is fairly new to the coaching game and he doesn't have any real superstars/resources that many other coaches have at their disposal. Hope he and the Warriors go well next year.

The Tigers only have a 46% win ratio with Sheens as coach. Clearly has a superior win ratio as Warriors coach(49%).

The Tigers under Sheens have only made the top 8 twice in 8 years. The Warriors under Cleary have made the top 8 3 times in his 5 seasons as coach.

Cleary is not as poor as you are making him out to be. He is fairly new to the coaching game and he doesn't have any real superstars/resources that many other coaches have at their disposal. Hope he and the Warriors go well next year.

Mmmm Sheens has won a premiership with the Tigers and a few others with the Raiders. Yeah, hes average eh.

B(l)aaa b(l)aaa b(l)aaa :D Good to see you come out from under your own woolly blanket, puff out that plummage, and squawk your usual stuff. And all without a list of questions! :D Awesome to read. So tell me this: how will we ever win a premiership by continuing with Cleary's "lets just feed the ball through the hands" attacking process. He's a revolutionary eh Ernie?! Did you read his very own comments about how he actually felt he was going to be sacked if they DID NOT make the 8 this year??! Probably the finest piece of thinking from this "intelligent" coach. As he said the boys brought them through and they finished 5th. Gosh imagine if we had some REAL coaching going on at the club!

As for "rub of the green" tell me another team in the comp who repeatedly gets the bad "rub of the greens" more the Warriors? Its harder than tipping $1.60 shots eh ]

You doing parrot impersonations now Nathan? That

Warriors over-achieved this year and I think Cleary did a good job.But enough is enough and he has had his time,time to make a positive coaching change.

No grumbles about the playoff system.It means you have to perform come finals footy time.We didnt,we are gone.

Roll on next year.