Gruff

Root Canals

How many of you have have been talked into getting this procedure or just for aesthetic  reasons not knowing how damaging they can be to your health? Dr David Howard has a blog involving Dr Weston Price and George Meinig.....Colgate have called this 'misinformation but can't back up the reasons...I'd prefer to hear from people with experience in the field. You? Makes interesting reading

On 12/8/2023 at 9:18 AM, Gruff said:

How many of you have have been talked into getting this procedure or just for aesthetic  reasons not knowing how damaging they can be to your health? Dr David Howard has a blog involving Dr Weston Price and George Meinig.....Colgate have called this 'misinformation but can't back up the reasons...I'd prefer to hear from people with experience in the field. You? Makes interesting reading

Is there another option other than root canals?

22 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Is there another option other than root canals?

Unfortunately Extraction then Bridge, but the key to Dental health is Overall health.avoid Maccas , and a plethora of other nutrient deficient food sources

4 hours ago, Shad said:

Thanks will look into it, think I've only had the one in my lifetime, sounds like one to many

Food for thought, we all just expect aches and pain growing old but in truth it's mostly diet and lifestyle related but can be reversed. The Key is to avoid seeing Doctors in the first place. There are a few good clips on So called 'Screening ' the data suggests this does not improve overall outcome as Cancer probably comes and goes depending on how well your immune system functions which obviously fluctuates depending on other variables.. where there is money to be made we need to be wary . Who can you trust?