RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
yorky

sergio

wat a brilliant dog.

then u find a GUTLESS WONDER like GARY RYAN and Company, who says he's going to send his lawyers on to you and........ what .........................................................................................................

Nothing..............................................

Nothing but a "GUTLESS WONDER" doesnt turn up to........Nothing. An Empty void.

oh by the way, brilliant run by Swift Fantast tonight, the one to beat for the Duke. Shot Grizz and Kath !

poor little lindsay what a cry baby nz top trainer perhaps wassa could send you tuffyto train oh no thats right he doesnt have it anymore and by the way lindsay i dont run around saying carmicheal and schofield are best of mates remember lindsay i have this in writing from you now lets see you deny that perhaps mr schofield would like me to send him acopy of your slanderous email

Still hasnt done NOTHING- GO FOR IT

you GUTLESS wonder

GO SERGIO

lindsay your a cracker if someone said boo to you would be hiding for months one things for sure you can run faster than any dog you have trained oh by the way thanks for those emails you keep sending the best thing you and your brother can do is give up dogs and wander over to sydney the local govt are looking for people to do the lollipop job on the school crossings

lindsay your a cracker if someone said boo to you would be hiding for months one things for sure you can run faster than any dog you have trained oh by the way thanks for those emails you keep sending the best thing you and your brother can do is give up dogs and wander over to sydney the local govt are looking for people to do the lollipop job on the school crossings

GUTLESS

nothing but a low life scum bag at your best...............I am sure!

Gutless, broke, all the boys said so at Dapto today, you are the talk of the track. a real tranny

wassa who gives a crap about the your mates at dapto