RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
smoken up

Billy Bowden-Paid off!!!

Firstly, I am not supporting the black caps after the way they carried themselves during the Bangladesh series. In fact, I hope they get smashed against Australia....

Secondly, New Zealand played poorly last night and Australia played pretty darn good aswell.

But Billy Bowdens decision last night was woeful!!! You couldn't even call it incompetence. It was just blatant cheating. This decision however, has not been the only shocker Billy has given in favour of Australia.

For the last 3 or 4 years now. Particularly in Australia. Billy Bowden has constantly cheated for Australia.

If He was a sub-contintinent umpire, he'd be crucified. But because he is white and because he does all these flamboyant signals, he gets away with cheating.....

It is a disgrace that Billy gets away with it!!!!!!

New Zealand played poorly last night and Australia played pretty darn good aswell.

If He was a sub-contintinent umpire, he'd be crucified. But because he is white and because he does all these flamboyant signals, he gets away with cheating.....

Lmao.

Firstly ozzie played crap, catches were dropped and the feilding wasnt up to scratch, the scary part for the keewee is they will improve.

2ndly, the best bit.

Its because Billy is white he gets away with his stuffups.

The old race card again :D :D

You're smokin something for sure, either that or just another crazy paranoid keewee.

But Billy Bowdens decision last night was woeful!!! You couldn't even call it incompetence. It was just blatant cheating. This decision however, has not been the only shocker Billy has given in favour of Australia.

For the last 3 or 4 years now. Particularly in Australia. Billy Bowden has constantly cheated for Australia.

It is a disgrace that Billy gets away with it!!!!!!

So True............... BB probably wants to be part of the elite tests, hence the continual head shaking decisions, once you get into that cheating culture of being Arsetralian it's hard to stop

So True............... BB probably wants to be part of the elite tests, hence the continual head shaking decisions, once you get into that cheating culture of being Arsetralian it's hard to stop

Arsetralian like your offspring?

You could always pack up and go back "home"

LMAO

You see Pogo, you lead from your heart.

Bowden has always favoured australia in cricket you probably realise this, hence no comment, regardless of Bowdens decision last night, even if the decision were against Australia, the Black Caps are not on the same playing field, and will be lucky to win one match, see how easy that is for me to say.

However Australia didn't need any extra help.

I mean lets be realistic here you lead from the heart, that's why year in year out you think Cronulla can win the GF, when looking at their team they wont even make the 8.

Yet i can quite easily say my team are wooden spoon bound.

Lmao.

Firstly ozzie played crap, catches were dropped and the feilding wasnt up to scratch, the scary part for the keewee is they will improve.

2ndly, the best bit.

Its because Billy is white he gets away with his stuffups.

The old race card again :D :D

You're smokin something for sure, either that or just another crazy paranoid keewee.

Yes, Australia were at times a bit sloppy in the field. But at times they were brilliant. Secondly I'm not been a paranoid 'Keewee'. Like I said, I hope New Zealand get Smashed. They deserve it...

But the 20,000 odd people that went to the game do not deserve to have the game ruined by a cheat who is clearly been getting paid by the Aussies the last few years now.

The race card... Didn't really mean it. I'm just trying to think how and why Billy Bowden keeps getting away with these cheat decisions over the last few years.

You see Pogo, you lead from your heart.

Bowden has always favoured australia in cricket you probably realise this, hence no comment, regardless of Bowdens decision last night, even if the decision were against Australia, the Black Caps are not on the same playing field, and will be lucky to win one match, see how easy that is for me to say.

However Australia didn't need any extra help.

I mean lets be realistic here you lead from the heart, that's why year in year out you think Cronulla can win the GF, when looking at their team they wont even make the 8.

Yet i can quite easily say my team are wooden spoon bound.

funniest post ever.....

you are are year off the mark chump.

year of the warriror.

get a cheap jetstar flight and take your mob back to wellington, it suits you.

But the 20,000 odd people that went to the game do not deserve to have the game ruined by a cheat who is clearly been getting paid by the Aussies the last few years now.

Why blame Billy for the game being ruined?

The game was ruined by a bunch of uncompetitive guys wearing black caps, not Billy, he just showed he once again that he is not up to the mark, and come on do you "really" think the umpires would have to be paid off for an aussie team to beat the keewees? Fair suck of the sav mate.

Lmao.

Isnt the silence from lightbulb, sunloon and madlips deafening.

Even they cant defend that mess.

Lmao at them.

Why blame Billy for the game being ruined?

The game was ruined by a bunch of uncompetitive guys wearing black caps, not Billy, he just showed he once again that he is not up to the mark, and come on do you "really" think the umpires would have to be paid off for an aussie team to beat the keewees? Fair suck of the sav mate.

Lmao.

Isnt the silence from lightbulb, sunloon and madlips deafening.

Even they cant defend that mess.

Lmao at them.

Like I said. The Black caps are not the only team that have been cheated by Billy. India and South Africa are two teams that have been in Australia the last 3 or 4 years. And I distinctly remember a couple of very dubious decisions at important points of the games. These decisions were by Billy Bowden!

Why does he cheat for Australia???

Thankfully his cheating won't be able to continue for much longer. When they bring in the challenge system for good.

from being given out wrongly at my last at bat!!!>> why didn't the Taylor or the batting team appeal via the tv reply?

I only saw Taylors out, is that what you are talking about???

Lets hope he scores a few runs next time, we need that from 'our' batting star!!! :y:

from being given out wrongly at my last at bat!!!>> why didn't the Taylor or the batting team appeal via the tv reply?

I only saw Taylors out, is that what you are talking about???

Lets hope he scores a few runs next time, we need that from 'our' batting star!!! :y:

Taylor and the rest of the crap caps can't appeal the decision...thats why they didn't do it. You are confused with the UDRS system used in some test series.

As or getting given out..suck it up. You are playing in a period of time when the old fashioned values associated with the game are all but gone. Those included walking when you nicked it...especially if you had player umpires. Personally I find it abhorrent that one would put pressure on one's own team mate to give one out knowing one had hit it. A significant consequence of this spoiling of the game's traditions is that your own team mate is more likely to succumb to pressure and give you out wrongly whereas "in the old days :D " he could be fairly confident that you hadn't hit it because you would have walked if you had.

Personally I despise this generation for what it has done to cricket. Not just at club level with all the smart cheating that goes on, but also at international level where drop kicks like Warner and Tait are made out to be something special. Absolute disgrace. The likes of true cricketing legends like Viv Richards and Dennis Lillee must be spewing.

On the positive side...I took me 349th dismissal today. Had a couple of snicks. One guy walked, the other stood there like most of em do. He took a tirade of abuse from us before being given out after his umpire mate had been persuaded to do so by the non-striker. Just Not Cricket.

Taylor and the rest of the crap caps can't appeal the decision...thats why they didn't do it. You are confused with the UDRS system used in some test series.

As or getting given out..suck it up. You are playing in a period of time when the old fashioned values associated with the game are all but gone. Those included walking when you nicked it...especially if you had player umpires. Personally I find it abhorrent that one would put pressure on one's own team mate to give one out knowing one had hit it. A significant consequence of this spoiling of the game's traditions is that your own team mate is more likely to succumb to pressure and give you out wrongly whereas "in the old days :D " he could be fairly confident that you hadn't hit it because you would have walked if you had.

Personally I despise this generation for what it has done to cricket. Not just at club level with all the smart cheating that goes on, but also at international level where drop kicks like Warner and Tait are made out to be something special. Absolute disgrace. The likes of true cricketing legends like Viv Richards and Dennis Lillee must be spewing.

On the positive side...I took me 349th dismissal today. Had a couple of snicks. One guy walked, the other stood there like most of em do. He took a tirade of abuse from us before being given out after his umpire mate had been persuaded to do so by the non-striker. Just Not Cricket.

in a long winded sort a way u sound like a real pommy bloke the way u carry on am i right?

in a long winded sort a way u sound like a real pommy bloke the way u carry on am i right?

Well, with that piece of exquisite prose you have certainly removed any doubt that you are the quintessential eloquent, articulate, well educated Australian gentleman. Well done old chap!

Now then, who has got the Ashes again??

Being at the game and seeing "that" decision was a massive let down. Good to see Vettori show his class at the bowling crease and didnt "need" to sledge or be noxy in order to dominate the Aussies. How on earth Franklin and Hopkins are international players I do not know.