RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Batman

Tony on Tiger Oh puh-lease

Did you see Tiger as a wholeman man?

Of good upbringing possibly?

His dad was cheat. Tiger walked off golf courses without shaking peoples hand's.... so who put Tiger on a pedestal?

Not him!... The media!

Why did you have to make an assumption on Kates age?

Friends with Tasman Man I bet?

a wholeman? what is one of those boy?

You can read cant you? What I said was I've never thought of what Tiger Woods was like in his personal life but if I had it WOULDN'T of been as a lowlife cheat

As far as being a wholesome family man. Yes that is the way many viewed the iconic figure that he was and was paid handsomely to represent

My assumption on Kate's age is directly related to her perspective. I know a lot of females over 30 and I'd struggle to come up with one who would share her perspective. I wouldn't expect you to understand that with your obvious limitations

As for Tasman Man. I wouldn't regard him as a friend but I would regard your pathetic logic as being very typical of a clueless boy striving for manhood

Finish school first sonny

You could not have got my age more wrong if you tried - so you not as wise as you think you are.

What I said was this sort of infidelity is happening everyday around the world (not that this says I approve) in all walks of life. So is everyone supposed to apologise to world when they get caught out by a spuse - I don't think so - can't see why Tiger is any different.

You cant see why Tiger Wood's infidelity is any different to Mr Blogs cheating on Mrs Blogs

There lies the problem

You just dont get it do you

One day you will

When you type are you actually screaming the words out?

Most, if not all your posts contain personal attacks, in which you have no substance or knowledge to make them.

You make yourself look like a fool with your unreasonable attitude... Your a narcissist...

You enjoy talking, and love every word that comes out of your mouth.... Your opinion is, and must always be right...

Sound familiar?

Say Hi to Straight Strike when you pop down to the ol' retirement home when you get back from work.

Your old, MAN... so im guessing you're at work right now?

Even you're Profile 'about me' screams small man syndrome.

Security huh?

They do alot dont they? Stand.... must get pretty tired.

You cry like a baby when you perceive someone has attacked you personally

Most of your pathetic attempts at inflating your height with me contain little lamb droppings from you being thrown in a little boyish way

Now you want to man up and get really REALLY personal with me.

Do you know what a narcissist actually is?

Do you know what small man syndrome actually is?

looking forward very much to showing you just how wrong you are and what a massive blunder it was to go down that track

Even you're Profile 'about me' screams small man syndrome.

Security huh?

They do alot dont they? Stand.... must get pretty tired.

That profile screams more big fat bully rather that small man syndrome :)

Where people actually 'shocked' by this? :cool:

For those that might be interested in how Tiger got away with it for so long! the veil of "what goes on tour stays on tour..." has been the ethos for many a $portsman... covers a lot of crimes, it does...

Sunlineboy and Lordship.

Calm down and let it be....please

With Sunny Bruce! I think he must be full of that orientation larger than life stuff! can't quite work out why Lordy is galloping around on this High horse for? perhaps its the Heat! another HOT one here today...

That profile screams more big fat bully rather that small man syndrome :)

I would of thought to have small man syndrome a person had to be small not unlike the boy and big fat bully syndrome would require the man to be big and fat not unlike macfluff. I've NEVER been referred to as either

Dont let the facts get in the way rabbits

I'm not ashamed of what I do. I handle security at several venues. For those with an Intelligence Quotient in single digits Security does not necessarily = Bouncer or Doorman

More often than not I deal with people who have had a skin full and remarkably grown an additional 12 inches and an extra pair of testicles to go with their bullet proof aura.

Somebody needs to deal with them and that's where I come in. Without intervention anarchy would rule very quickly

I also debt collect, almost exclusively for one organization these days but it is unusual for a month to go by and not be asked by a mate or a mate of a mate to sort out a problem that has not previously been able to be "resolved satisfactorily" by whoever

I deal with big brave fleas that have no back bone but are always full of it right up until I'm standing at their door.

I seek accountability,consequence for actions and resolution

I'm not a bully but I wont suffer fools for even half a moment. I ran out of patience with fleas 20 years ago

I have three daughters and three sons

I ask that if you want to disrespect me please email me and we will set up a meeting

All I asked is you dont say things to me on here you have not got the gonads to say to me personally

Auf Wiedersehen

I ask that if you want to disrespect me please email me and we will set up a meeting

All I asked is you dont say things to me on here you have not got the gonads to say to me personally

Auf Wiedersehen

where you live Lordy? :cool:

ps. as a kid growing up, Lordship was big in our house hold! what make you pick that as a 'name'?

Dont let the facts get in the way rabbits

I deal with big brave fleas that have no back bone but are always full of it right up until I'm standing at their door.

I'm not a bully but I wont suffer fools for even half a moment. I ran out of patience with fleas 20 years ago

Auf Wiedersehen

Your not Cowboy Shaw are you Lordship?. I recall he described the media as "fleas" when Manager of Mitchell's All Black team in 2003.

He could be a bit of a bully that Cowboy!!

For the record I am 50+

Love the + bit, Kate. I might adopt that myself!

We were picnicing (spelling?) in the park before Christmas and I saw this cute 25-or-so young lady about 20 yards away occasionally glancing in my direction.

(This is an occupational hazard I have, ha. I am just too cute.)

(Look, this is my story ... and my fantasy!)

Anyways, after a while, my great nephew also noticed her. And said 'Oh, no!'. Queried as to his reaction, he replied something to the effect that the cute 25-or-so young lady in question was his 'so old' teacher and that he didn't want his picnic spoiled by her...

:e:

It being j-u-s-t before Christmas he was very careful to be tres evasive when asked just what terminology he'd use about 25+ ]me, ha...

No - he can't get my e-mail address fortunately - this is a good reason for being anonymous on here (pays off at times). There are some real fruit-loops in society today.

I meant to say in my last sentence without rose tinted glasses - just a typo and poor proof reading on my behalf.

I thought Lordship may be young but it appears he may be a bit older than I had thought from his original dribblings.