RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ewesseh

Te Teko - 102 - Team Challenge

Sorry you are having to drag me along at the moment - I'll try and lift my game a bit from here on in !

Cheers Alf

No worries bud....we past a few today.... even with that blown turbo :)

Yes Alf...you are in... and your team mate is Ziggy...this effort almost qualifies a another yellow card...not quite.

My yellow cards only last for the 10 minutes in the bin...and are not cumulative.

Good Luck

Sorry Brian

My braincells have taken a hiding since my mate from Canada arrived :D There have been some very late nights with industrial strength drinking :beer:

I couldn't even remember having teamed up with Ziggy for this comp until I saw your post and then the penny dropped !

Cheers Alf

Sorry Brian

My braincells have taken a hiding since my mate from Canada arrived :D There have been some very late nights with industrial strength drinking :beer:

I couldn't even remember having teamed up with Ziggy for this comp until I saw your post and then the penny dropped !

Cheers Alf

nice one..... its a hard life Alf!!

That's Ok Alf....your team-mate Ziggy sent me a couple of bottles of wine that sent me beyond Canada...but the job has still got to be done...

Cheers

Brian

These days I am 'lightly tried' on the drinking front and tend to sup away at a nice red wine, but when one of the Canucks come to town I have to get used to an 'Interdominion' style campaign drinking beer :D

Bearing up under the pressure at this stage.

What brand of 'rocket-fuel' did Ziggy send you Brian - might have to seek some out if it's that good :)

You do a great job Brian - the task even greater under the influence of a hangover !

Cheers Alf

What brand of 'rocket-fuel' did Ziggy send you Brian - might have to seek some out if it's that good

Sorry Alf....this was something special between Steve and myself...I am not at liberty to name brand or price...

Cheers

Brian

What brand of 'rocket-fuel' did Ziggy send you Brian - might have to seek some out if it's that good

Sorry Alf....this was something special between Steve and myself...I am not at liberty to name brand or price...

Cheers

Brian

Mate my secret is out!! Alf off the record...I regularly post after the 1st has been run :D....but still miss....how sad is that!

That should read probably CANT post next Sunday and I haven't even been drinking. Been to bridge. Must of been too much concentration although from score there you wouldn't think that was the case either.

Cheers

Brian

No worries Brian - I have a couple of 'go to' bottles that I usually buy which 'fit the bill'.

Cheers Alf