RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

James McDonald

Bit of a bummer for him yesterday at the start of his 5 meeting stint in Hong Kong. 3 or 4 rides and then "indisposed". Does he have a weight problem? or maybe it was just a big day at Ruakaka and then an overnight flight to HK catching up on him?

How did you infer from the stewards report that indisposed meant a weight problem(If it was they would have said so) i suggest you ride at a Saturday meeting in NZ fly overnight to HK and then ride and see how you would cope but a lot of jockeys ride in Australia on a Saturday and fly to either Singapore and HK to ride on the Sunday

Settle down FF, I'm just asking a question. If he doesn't have a weight problem that's great Read the second part of my post before you fly of the handle. You are reading waaaaay too much into what I ask.

This report from the HKJC website

Visiting Jockey James McDonald

04/07/2012

The Stewards have this morning been advised that Visiting Jockey James McDonald is suffering from a virus and as such he is not fit to fulfil his riding engagements at tonight’s Happy Valley race meeting. The Stewards have permitted the following riding substitutions:-

Race 1

MEGA CASTLE

W Pike

Race 2

MISTER HORSE

T Clark

Race 3

DIAMOND ANGEL

T Clark

Race 4

INTELLECTUALSTRIDE

M Du Plessis

Race 5

SUNNY MORE

M Zahra

Race 7

KEEN MARIE

Z Purton

Race 8

HORSE GALORE

O Doleuze

A further release will be issued at the appropriate time advising when Jockey McDonald will be able to resume riding.

Thanks for that Headturner. Hope he is ok by the weekend. After tonight I think there are only 3 meetings left before the summer break. It would be nice if he could ride a winner or 5 before moving on.