RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dougie1

All Whites

If you are trying to be a smart ass, i did'nt work because i did'nt get it...

I thought you were a staunch canterbury Rugby guy, never mind, I just thought you were showing some positive feelings for the big game.

I thought you were a staunch canterbury Rugby guy, never mind, I just thought you were showing some positive feelings for the big game.

No worries, ALWAYS been a keen NZ and local football supporter and player.

Definately not a Mexican either:)!!

No worries, ALWAYS been a keen NZ and local football supporter and player.

Definately not a Mexican either:)!!

Phoenix new signing may start on Saturday, Eugene Dadi, bit of a character, the Yellow Fever are arranging a few chants to make him feel at home, the guy was a very good player and will be an asset to the Nix..enjoy

Phoenix new signing may start on Saturday, Eugene Dadi, bit of a character, the Yellow Fever are arranging a few chants to make him feel at home, the guy was a very good player and will be an asset to the Nix..enjoy

On debut, 2 goals, whose your Dadi!! must have have been paying ok at the TAB,, well at least more than the Red and Blacks at the Queenstown Sevens

On debut, 2 goals, whose your Dadi!! must have have been paying ok at the TAB,, well at least more than the Red and Blacks at the Queenstown Sevens

You got that right!

Not easy goals either, hope he keeps up the strike rate..

Terry Serepisos should be given a Knighthood.

This born and bred Wellingtonian, and Rongotai College Old Boy to boot, has singlehandedly resurrected NZ Soccer.

The All Whites wouldn't be going to the WC if it wasn't for him.

If he didn't but the Phoenix, NZ probably wouldn't even have a team in the A-League......the All Whites would have lost to Kuwait over there..and they would have lost the return game at Mt Smart stadium in front of 2,000 people.

Wellington.....the Soccer City!!

This born and bred Wellingtonian, and Rongotai College Old Boy to boot, has singlehandedly resurrected NZ Soccer.

If he didn't but the Phoenix, NZ probably wouldn't even have a team in the A-League......the All Whites would have lost to Kuwait over there..and they would have lost the return game at Mt Smart stadium in front of 2,000 people.

You are spot on there CT, Auckland did'nt appreciate the code at all.

Me and my brother used to drive from east Aucks to North Harbour on a Friday nite to watch the Kingz in Block 5, and dead set it used to take up to 1 hour and a half to get there!

Some folks on the shore could'nt even be bothered going....

He has stated more than once he is doing this for the youth of New Zealand, and as the numbers of young people, girls and boys playing the game make it the largest participation sport in the Country, he really deserves some sort of thanks from the community and/or Government

Did ya see that Auckland (among other small NZ cities) is now bidding to take the Wellington Sevens away from the Cake Tin?

Sheesh, next they'll want the Wellington Phoenix to relocate and rename. 'We'll promise to watch you Kingz this time'...

Did ya see that Auckland (among other small NZ cities) is now bidding to take the Wellington Sevens away from the Cake Tin?

Sheesh, next they'll want the Wellington Phoenix to relocate and rename. 'We'll promise to watch you Kingz this time'...

We (Auckland) don't deserve it!

Had our chance with the V8s, and the Nth Shoreites moaned about not being able to get to work for 2 days!!

Should be a "yea right" after promising to watch the Kingz this time:)..