RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
horsegurlie01

WANTED.. TB colt/gelding that was to slow for racing..

Im sammy, 21.

And im looking for a TB that was maybe raced but was to slow for the trach and now needs a new home.. Im wanting a colt or gelding chestnut or black maybe a orangey bay.. 15.2hh and over..

Going to a very loving family home and will be weel looked after and cared for.. will be my pride and joy and best friend wanting to bring on as an eventer..

Must have a good temprement and not mean or nasty.. and should have good health..

Contact me if you know of anything

EMAIL: horsegurlie01@hotmail.co.nz

PHONE: 0278430041

**Iam in hawkes bay but will travel mainly any where in north island and maybe south island for the right horse..

thnaks

I have the horse for you . 16.3 hh chestnut was expensive yearling by elusive quality. But was to slow great character, lots of fun he is perfect for eventing, good nature we have run out of time to get him up an going .

Welcome to come see him in matamata

I am less picky..

Looking Mare or Gelding solid build any colour over 16 hands 4-8 years pref no vices or injuries but will consider if the horse has been sound or recently seen by a vet.

Contact Jennifer on 0212245026

Cheap or Free :)