RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tripple alliance

Challenge accepted Gruff

OK here goes , I  rate my chances at about 70% and my home work is a bit limited so race 9 Rockabury a place . A good draw and a fully experience jock must help ,  this horse was formerly in the north and showed promise , a nice big athletic type who has previously won 3 , by a good stallion who's  progeny like  wettish ground, his first up run for Myers was bold , carrying a big weight he just faded the last bit, $3.3 fixed tomorrow , I doubt it will be $3.30 tomorrow .

Next R 10, Glorifilia  , comment Say's luckless last time , I haven't watched the replay which is a mistake but it has won on the track from a limited career and has a very smart trainer so why not , this is possibly the weak part of my bet hence the 70% chance of success

. image.png.b89c66d9762b3c71e3bffe0c3b32f504.png

54 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

OK here goes , I  rate my chances at about 70% and my home work is a bit limited so race 9 Rockabury a place . A good draw and a fully experience jock must help ,  this horse was formerly in the north and showed promise , a nice big athletic type who has previously won 3 , by a good stallion who's  progeny like  wettish ground, his first up run for Myers was bold , carrying a big weight he just faded the last bit, $3.3 fixed tomorrow , I doubt it will be $3.30 tomorrow .

Next R 10, Glorifilia  , comment Say's luckless last time , I haven't watched the replay which is a mistake but it has won on the track from a limited career and has a very smart trainer so why not , this is possibly the weak part of my bet hence the 70% chance of success

. image.png.b89c66d9762b3c71e3bffe0c3b32f504.png

Trips. You are tipping horses saying 'why not ? Sounds like you treat this the same as your own health.. not impressed...to rate yourself 70 % on a whim makes me wonder. You  must be a jammy individual in Punting and life generally....good on you but shame on you😆

57 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Trips. You are tipping horses saying 'why not ? Sounds like you treat this the same as your own health.. not impressed...to rate yourself 70 % on a whim makes me wonder. You  must be a jammy individual in Punting and life generally....good on you but shame on you😆

I rate the bets chance of success at around 70% its Realistic note the potential return , basically Rockabury 95% chance Glorifilia about 50% , Glorifilia is an up and comer this isn't a whim it's judgment and all punting has an element of risk that's why they call it gambling , as for my health I know very little about cancer that's the way I like it but those in charge of my health are the experts , I  listen to them then I  walk out the door and do as I'm told life's easier that way, no mental stress not bogged down with debatable detail , a golden rule for me for the first three years was stay away from Dr Google he would destroy me mentally and make me miserable , that hasn't happened .

Experts 🤔 they do their best given their restrictive parameters

Yeah right, trial and error and no two people are created equal. Whatever blows your hair back.

I actually like Glorafillias chances ahead of Rocabury but a case can be made for a few so good luck to you.

Roughie ..Bespoke in Race 6. Lily must of been given quiet ride instructions first up. Expect better

14 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Well there you go total failure and my only consolation was your bespoke and glorifiliia,   less wine before the next one might help but the wanganui track is a  shocker , the first to the outside fence has a huge advantage , i will try again .

No Consolation sorry Trips i havnt found one I can back with 'Confidence  yet.Be Patient Brother...

I didn't Mind Bespokes run after being checked back to last on a dawdle..all 3 hampered finished last 3..I also didn't mind Glorifillias run and expect a form reversal, always seems to finish with more in the tank....You need to be more selective, surprised you are winning but hey lady luck can help

18 minutes ago, Gruff said:

No Consolation sorry Trips i havnt found one I can back with 'Confidence  yet.Be Patient Brother...

I didn't Mind Bespokes run after being checked back to last on a dawdle..all 3 hampered finished last 3..I also didn't mind Glorifillias run and expect a form reversal, always seems to finish with more in the tank....You need to be more selective, surprised you are winning but hey lady luck can help

Nothing in the rule book that says you can't be lucky and I will confess to having my share of luck in life and in my younger days when the stud book had 7000 brood mares in it we used to play a game open any page and name any brood mare and I could tell you it's breeding, I don't remember missing that wasn't luck , I bought my first home with the complements of the TAB (fact)  so it's fair to say I was pretty good back then , age can be a bugger but I still have my moments .

1 hour ago, tripple alliance said:

Nothing in the rule book that says you can't be lucky and I will confess to having my share of luck in life and in my younger days when the stud book had 7000 brood mares in it we used to play a game open any page and name any brood mare and I could tell you it's breeding, I don't remember missing that wasn't luck , I bought my first home with the complements of the TAB (fact)  so it's fair to say I was pretty good back then , age can be a bugger but I still have my moments .

I'm sure you were good and my father was the same.Thanks TAB (🙄)

Problem here Triple is I wanted to see your thought process, the fact you jumped straight in and chose that meeting had alarm bells ringing early, the fact you failed (thats racing)isn't my concern but will be looking forward to your next selections...relax, it's not worth getting your back up over but need your best work me ol China

You guys should just switch to sport as there are way too many variables in horse racing (130 in every race and Bill Benter the worlds best ever punter named them once but I can't remember half of them ......just agreed with him at the time and nothings changed).

In sport you have far less variables and all you have to do accept the fact that your 'pay-dirt' will be a little less but your hit rate will go through the roof if you stick to the sport your good at and not wander off the beaten path.

Hell its hard enough to pick a winner ....let alone deal with 130 variables as soon as they jump.

FF .....just telling it like it is.....and good luck to you both going forward.

6 hours ago, Gruff said:

I'm sure you were good and my father was the same.Thanks TAB (🙄)

Problem here Triple is I wanted to see your thought process, the fact you jumped straight in and chose that meeting had alarm bells ringing early, the fact you failed (thats racing)isn't my concern but will be looking forward to your next selections...relax, it's not worth getting your back up over but need your best work me ol China

OK , fair enough and rest assured my back isn't raised but the principal of how to make a profit from punting was on display with my bet , that type of bet is why I am in profit , ever since I  started placing that type of bet I have been doing well , the best collect I  had was $1200 from a $100 bet but $50 is my comfortable bet , we all love a small bet here and there but that is frittering , costly , bottom line 2 horses linked in a place multi is a winner , fav with fav usually works out ok .

1 hour ago, tripple alliance said:

OK , fair enough and rest assured my back isn't raised but the principal of how to make a profit from punting was on display with my bet , that type of bet is why I am in profit , ever since I  started placing that type of bet I have been doing well , the best collect I  had was $1200 from a $100 bet but $50 is my comfortable bet , we all love a small bet here and there but that is frittering , costly , bottom line 2 horses linked in a place multi is a winner , fav with fav usually works out ok .

You are in a good space so good on you.

I like to spend 10 to get that sort of result and was a little peeved over my Mars/ Naval Chief / Breckon Power  multi on Wednesday for 8k. If we talk the past my close calls would make your head spin but that's History....let's make History 🤩

6 hours ago, Friend Family said:

You guys should just switch to sport as there are way too many variables in horse racing (130 in every race and Bill Benter the worlds best ever punter named them once but I can't remember half of them ......just agreed with him at the time and nothings changed).

In sport you have far less variables and all you have to do accept the fact that your 'pay-dirt' will be a little less but your hit rate will go through the roof if you stick to the sport your good at and not wander off the beaten path.

Hell its hard enough to pick a winner ....let alone deal with 130 variables as soon as they jump.

SO TRUE.....the Nrl at the moment is dynamiting Fish....but refs calls are the leveller...it reeks of keeping games close for the Spectacle to sell a product..... problem for those for an eye for bullshit but for poor old triple a step to far....he punts expert tips.....

6 hours ago, Friend Family said:

you sound like a burnt punter with years of jockey saturation .....POSSIBLY unfair but for every good ride there are many shithouse and you can guarantee the stipes miss it all....BLIND

....OK , trips jumped in like a drunk into a drained pool but  now i feel like i need to create balance against my better judgement.....will go MODERNISE/ DEVOTED MULTIS      WIN PLACE EACH WAY  FOR $5  (BOTH AROUND 17/4) AND $5 WIN MULTI AND $35 PLACE ...TOTAL $50....... ....... ITS NO SURPRISE TO ME NOW WHY MOST BELIEVE IN VACCINES......NO STUDY NO IDEA...THANKS Trips

19 minutes ago, Gruff said:

....OK , trips jumped in like a drunk into a drained pool but  now i feel like i need to create balance against my better judgement.....will go MODERNISE/ DEVOTED MULTIS      WIN PLACE EACH WAY  FOR $5  (BOTH AROUND 17/4) AND $5 WIN MULTI AND $35 PLACE ...TOTAL $50....... ....... ITS NO SURPRISE TO ME NOW WHY MOST BELIEVE IN VACCINES......NO STUDY NO IDEA...THANKS Trips

Speaking of hitting your head after jumping into an empty swimming pool?  How do you get that all to add up to only $50 Gruff? 

56 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Speaking of hitting your head after jumping into an empty swimming pool?  How do you get that all to add up to only $50 Gruff? 

You are a punter Mites, and in my assessment ( on exposed literature) better than poor old TA. The Classic 1-2  $5 win onto place ( each way ).Total $10 ...Win for $5 and 35 on the place....$50....How's the Sand at Sunset? Been spending some time on 90 mile and the Sand Cycles are quite impressive...Sea level rise my hairy white ass🤣

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Here's a couple of interesting finds last week..... now the Skull is a real ?

20240510_231202.jpg

Was going to label Full Noise at Te Rapa, luckily i missed out posting , the Horse looked fine and only Kennedys Ride cost it Top 3. Early Races at Te Rapa are Notorious for producing on pace inside runs yet he chose not to follow Bosson (on a firm market shift) got checked ran wide and gave room to a horse inside costing it Second... Very Surprised. Put Doyle on and get the Chocolates

11 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Sorry Gruff bit I no time for a bet we are about to put our property on the market so the big tidy up is in full swing , the punting is on hold for the next couple of weeks 

No sweat don't work to hard 😀