RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest Quarter horse

Sbw

Why would I care? I CARE about Jeremy removing my name and the context he used it in from this thread.

PS all - please remember I am not an ex Girlfriend. He played in same FC as my sons father.

As I said I am in Welly in 3 weeks name the place to meet

If it's not you I am still happy to meet

Why would I care? I CARE about Jeremy removing my name and the context he used it in from this thread.

PS all - please remember I am not an ex Girlfriend. He played in same FC as my sons father.

My advice to you would be to converse with Jeremy in private as I don't think the content is relevant to anyone else here but the two of you.

...this is what I have to put up with. Jezza is convinced you're me, and until you can convince him otherwise you don't have a hope in hell of getting him to remove what he posted.

I'd be instructing a lawyer tomorrow if I was you, as you clearly have a home-run as far as defamation goes.

See harrow....he is soooo thick he still doesn't believe you! Now that shows Spotswood college number one accounting student is just a dumbo.

You idiot - why would I want to see you after what you have done.

And Chris - I have no interest in your unsolicited advice.

In addition - here is the link to my wall on facebook BEFORE I DE-friended Jeremy when I saw what he had done in here.

http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php ... 9978295756

My advice to you would be to converse with Jeremy in private as I don't think the content is relevant to anyone else here but the two of you.

Glad to see you can see through all the Bull-a Shit too.

If they had any balls they would meet up with me... Harrow / Taylor /Minxy / Bula

It really is pathetic and childicsh as new members are observing....keep it up KBW's I have no desire to converse with such weak {status wise:D} individuals

But Thommo stay in touch...like your updates on the horses in Oz even if you stop the odd good one :D

Jezza

you should set up a small business in relationship counselling as you seem to have a knack for it.

In addition - here is the link to my wall on facebook BEFORE I DE-friended Jeremy when I saw what he had done in here.

Game set match....thank you ballboys thank you linesmen....so why lie gooselobster.....get help!

You Minxy a few days ago

Pathetic Taylor

You and Jerry Seinfeld have something in common

You both must have an Uncle zzz

It amazes me that he truly believed I would stand by and let him lie like this! And that I wouldnt go to the bother of proving it.

I am also very disappointed that I have previously messaged the moderators here TWICE to ask them to intervene and remove my name - with no response.

Jezza. That is damning evidence and your persistent accusations that Harrow is not 'the real deal' has well and truly blown up in your face.

If you're half the ma'an you like to make yourself out to be then you'll apologise straight away.

You Minxy a few days ago

Pathetic Taylor

You and Jerry Seinfeld have something in common

You both must have an Uncle zzz

Grow up you immature little kid!

A lady is asking you to do the decent thing and apologise.

Her dignity is worth more than your stupid pride don't you think?

Jezza. That is damning evidence and your persistent accusations that Harrow is not 'the real deal' has well and truly blown up in your face.

If you're half the ma'an you like to make yourself out to be then you'll apologise straight away.

I want no apology - it would be meaningless from someone such as him. I simply want my actual name removed.

If the person who quoted jeremy on page 19 could pls remove their post (and thus my full name) I can then let this rest. I would very much appreciate that.

It amazes me that he truly believed I would stand by and let him lie like this! And that I wouldnt go to the bother of proving it.

I am also very disappointed that I have previously messaged the moderators here TWICE to ask them to intervene and remove my name - with no response.

On the bright side no one takes anything jezza posts seriously. Every village has a idiot.

I want no apology - it would be meaningless from someone such as him. I simply want my actual name removed.

If the person who quoted jeremy on page 19 could pls remove their post (and thus my full name) I can then let this rest. I would very much appreciate that.

Minxy ? I think it was yourt post, looking back at page 19. Once that is gone , my full name can be googled and that awful reference won't appear. It would mean alot to me.

Grow up you immature little kid!

A lady is asking you to do the decent thing and apologise.

Her dignity is worth more than your stupid pride don't you think?

Weeks Psycho boy...MU or FU

You need help

Name the place...instead of getting Uncle zzz to tell us which of your 20 or so names you are or are not

It's a joke

Harrow, I think the only people that can remove names etc are the moderators. Unfortunately you seem to have had little success with those you have contacted so far.

If you email me on this address then I can put you in contact with a moderator who will take your request seriously and have your name removed.

dennis.denuto90@gmail.com

Despite its appearance, it is a genuine email addy. I'll no doubt get some bogus replies from the idiots on here so I'll have to clarify your identity of course.

The offers there if you want it.

Was ms hoare an ex girlfriend? Yes or no?

Is a thousand times the person that you are and thats all i can confirm....if you want to know more meet me and I'll tell you...

I'll put some milk out for you Puss Puss Puss

Pathetic...Go away

Is a thousand times the person that you are and thats all i can confirm....if you want to know more meet me and I'll tell you...

I'll put some milk out for you Puss Puss Puss

Pathetic...Go away

Well show her the respect she deserves you imbecile.

Harrow, I think the only people that can remove names etc are the moderators. Unfortunately you seem to have had little success with those you have contacted so far.

If you email me on this address then I can put you in contact with a moderator who will take your request seriously and have your name removed.

dennis.denuto90@gmail.com

Despite its appearance, it is a genuine email addy. I'll no doubt get some bogus replies from the idiots on here so I'll have to clarify your identity of course.

The offers there if you want it.

Thank you, I will do that. I'm shocked that such a large site doesn't take matters like these seriously. It was difficult and stressful to have to out his lies in here but necessary. Thanks for your help Thrush.

I'll leave the rest of you to handle his lies, past an future as you wish. One last thing Jeremy - my mother, my eldest Callum and other family still live in New Plymouth. I will be showing certain people this thread. If I find any more instances of defamation I shall not only take legal action, I shall ensure others are alerted. From memory, my mother thought you were a nice lad, as were the other team players. How wrong we both were.

Thank you, I will do that. I'm shocked that such a large site doesn't take matters like these seriously. It was difficult and stressful to have to out his lies in here but necessary. Thanks for your help Thrush.

I'll leave the rest of you to handle his lies, past an future as you wish. One last thing Jeremy - my mother, my eldest Callum and other family still live in New Plymouth. I will be showing certain people this thread. If I find any more instances of defamation I shall not only take legal action, I shall ensure others are alerted. From memory, my mother thought you were a nice lad, as were the other team players. How wrong we both were.

Good work. I will forward this to jennifer kerr as well. Time jezza grew up id say

Jezza, don't be an idiot all you life.

I've given you some stick on here for sure but only a fool would not be able to see that the type of info Harrow has could only be coming from the horse's mouth (no offence Harrow :)).

Team members ????