RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
newbee

Slack

Sum people ok at auck kevin an his girlfriend are very nice people little short fat guys are always moaning boss man is hopeless. be good when we get this dog with the synd spoke to the trainer they will train but dont want to be involved with all the people. cant let wassa near it might get fixed. no nahla he might u know like with his sheep. and trranny well it would always be in the pink rug an eaton would just think its a hot dog and he would eat it.
thanks for submitting that name dogday , BEASTIALITY , but we cant use anything that has link to your favourite hobby

Well done to the Lord kennels last night great win.............nahla and tranny dont put so much on next time you are buggering up the price on the tab.....nahla stop getting excited I said buggering up the price

cheers eton

whats it cost you for the inside info two bendovers or three

now dogday i was going to match wits with you but you only half way there.eton arse lord dont celebrate after a race he waits till swab results are in.W A R R E N you quiet today THE LORD NOSE why its a cracker day in nz,and its lamb for dinner ,love my lamb eton arse you bbaaaaastard

This is the only thread that dont take itself serious and as for Wassa he can look after himself im sure and even he must laugh but then if your a friend of his and have his dogs then your leaving yourself open too attack in this arena from the Punch and Judy. Show lighten up its all doom and gloom on the other threads this is just an outlet for people that have a weird sense of propriety

Or just an outlet for the dull and the witless :D

Or just an outlet for the dull and the witless :D

Good to see u joining in wacdoff, geez nahla does that meen where r in luv ge eaton mite git gezzzus mind u we could share a seep or two or was that shear.

Now theres some upset little people on here and drugs or being around them or even joining team druggie can effect you but little potty mouth jnr,who can be so stupid as to drive half way to the track and then realize you left the dogs at home,son you sir have won class clown,and just stay away from team druggie. funniest thing ive ever heard.

Good to see u joining in wacdoff, geez nahla does that meen where r in luv ge eaton mite git gezzzus mind u we could share a seep or two or was that shear.
just seen a couple of ugly pups running round i asked what they were by , lordy told me they were wassa x eton he said it was a bit of a mismatch but he couldnt help it eton snuck into wassa kennel one night rest is history

i will put on the barbie dogday ,i will bring the chops ,ypu the piss,eton the comedy,wasa the blo,mr tran just yourself as honoured guest ,jim the observer,and potty jnr well lets not tax him to much it hurts his head.

Now theres some upset little people on here and drugs or being around them or even joining team druggie can effect you but little potty mouth jnr,who can be so stupid as to drive half way to the track and then realize you left the dogs at home,son you sir have won class clown,and just stay away from team druggie. funniest thing ive ever heard.
did this happen down south

i will put on the barbie dogday ,i will bring the chops ,ypu the piss,eton the comedy,wasa the blo,mr tran just yourself as honoured guest ,jim the observer,and potty jnr well lets not tax him to much it hurts his head.
nahla am i missing something give me atip who;s potty junior and your right eton for the comedy he doesnt even have to say nothing just looking at him will do it

Mr tran it did happen down south,how do you do that leave the dogs behind on way to races,lets hope he remembers everything when he chokes a darkie. lol lol
a time honoured classic

I think the reference is to a former NZGRA Young Achiever - it doesn't say much for those who "Didn't achieve"

no no no you are wrong indeed.if it was me or any of the other achievers then i think it would have been well talked about before now.