RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
beerwithduncan

How can you find that?

Pretty disillusioned with Australian gallops meetings. I spend a fair bit of time sorting out trebles etc but often find horses winning that I'd struggle to find even if I had a crystal ball. I'd be taking it back saying it must be broken. When you see betting moves with obvious inside knowledge on many of these winners,you're left scratching your head.

The betting move was absent today but the head scratching was even worse.

Race 2 at Ballarat. Kartem Around Boy. Paying $96. To say it bolted in would be an understatement. It absolutely annihilated the field and won like a 1.04 shot. It's last two starts it was paying $61 and $151. Settled last,no chance...and bucked, pulled up. Write up says "cannot make a case"

They won't get another penny of mine. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

I will stick to the trots or jumps racing.  

11 hours ago, kakama said:

Odds are against you from the start taking trebles in those small nz pools?

I love the betting moves, usually pretty spot on. 

Longshots come in on all sports, racing, that's why we love gambling!!

I like betting moves also Kakama. Money speaks all languages and the betting moves are invariably a very good guide. Frustrating when the move does not show up until the race is under way :( 

That is especially so if I've got a nice treble going into the third leg. I miss the winner because it appeared to have no hope and I didn't get a chance to save on it as the betting move came so late.

I generally bet about $30 into a treble. If the treble pool has over $500 in it I will press on. Many of the midweek trebles in Victoria routinely have two and three x that amount. I turn my nose up at the others.