RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Goodlobster

Australian Arrogance - Part 2

Canny, Dilligaf, Breno, Razor

No mention of the cricket being played in England by your beloved cricketers at the moment....

As I mentioned in Part 1 if you stick your chin out sometimes it will get hit...

Take your time to respond and please don't come back with "But we are still better than NZ" or "NZ Suck"....those comments are boring and past their use by date

Cheers

Jezza

BUT Nice to see the Aussies avoid the Whitewash...I take my hat off to them...seriously very well done

But I did chuckle when I read Michael Clarke hit the 1st ball of the last over for a single than watched Smith stand there and face the rest of the over...

He should have been more forceful and said "Give me the strike I want my century"...

Then again he also should have been more forceful and said "Lara don't send nude photo's to other guy's" as well :D

Jezza

Canny, Dilligaf, Breno, Razor

No mention of the cricket being played in England by your beloved cricketers at the moment....

As I mentioned in Part 1 if you stick your chin out sometimes it will get hit...

Take your time to respond and please don't come back with "But we are still better than NZ" or "NZ Suck"....those comments are boring and past their use by date

Cheers

Jezza

scraping bottom of barrel when u have to support the pom cricket team cause yours is no good.oh well thats kiwis for u got nothing of any good hell u even go crazy when your soccer team is WINLESS.

scraping bottom of barrel when u have to support the pom

cricket team cause yours is no good.oh well thats kiwis for u got nothing of any good hell u even go crazy when your soccer team is WINLESS.

Lucky you didn't have Lara Bingle in goal for the Soccerpoos, she let's a few in, and they say it's a big old onion bag!!

scraping bottom of barrel when u have to support the pom cricket team cause yours is no good.oh well thats kiwis for u got nothing of any good hell u even go crazy when your soccer team is WINLESS.

I tried telling you that Oz were on the slippery slope towards the &%$# can. And to cap it all off poor wee Johnny Howard has packed a sook and can not see how the pathetic legacy he left as Prime Minister has come back to bite him in the ass!! :D He should go and be mayor of Cumunulla! A complete twat.

Imagine how far the Blackcraps would be getting done by over there.:tongue:...I read an article saying NZ moves a few centimetres closer to Australia each year. You will end up being the 7th and 8th official states of Australia eventually...Then again, we might not want you. Too similar to Tasmanians.:D

Imagine how far the Blackcraps would be getting done by over there.:tongue:...I read an article saying NZ moves a few centimetres closer to Australia each year. You will end up being the 7th and 8th official states of Australia eventually...Then again, we might not want you. Too similar to Tasmanians.:D

So how does it really feel to get reamed by England (of all teams!) and then have what you all thought was a dead cert be voted out because no one wanted wee Johnny twisting things further into Aussies favour?! Please, do tell Canny instead of imagining how NZ would cope against YOUR current opposition :)

Little Johnny was never a "Dead cert", and I'm personally wrapped that he didn't get the job, as are most cricket fans here...No shame in losing to England, in the ODI series at all. Their players are into their county season, and were obviously better prepared....Why are you so jealous anyway?? You post more regarding Australia, than the outback on the right (NZ) You really are irrelevant, on a world stage, hence you align/compare yourselves to us... Its flattering, but you look like you are trying a wee bit hard.

I tried telling you that Oz were on the slippery slope towards the &%$# can. And to cap it all off poor wee Johnny Howard has packed a sook and can not see how the pathetic legacy he left as Prime Minister has come back to bite him in the ass!! :D He should go and be mayor of Cumunulla! A complete twat.

your comments on Johnny Dick are 100pc aligned to mine.

He is a dribbler of the highest order.Should have stood for the soccer board

Little Johnny was never a "Dead cert", and I'm personally wrapped that he didn't get the job, as are most cricket fans here...No shame in losing to England, in the ODI series at all. Their players are into their county season, and were obviously better prepared....Why are you so jealous anyway?? You post more regarding Australia, than the outback on the right (NZ) You really are irrelevant, on a world stage, hence you align/compare yourselves to us... Its flattering, but you look like you are trying a wee bit hard.

Awww poor Aussie Wassie get beat because of what??!! County cricket being a great preparation for the English players??!! You are really clutching at straws now - it is rated a joke the County scene, even in England itself! Your precious Aussies are untouchable according to you so please dont start blaming a lack of preparation as the reason. Hilarious.

There is no straw clutching here...maybe your'e clutching at something other than straw :eek:...Why are England being bagged out here. From memory they beat Australia in their last ODI series in Australia. They have a good side, and played accordingly, given there players were in competition leading up to the current series. Do you actually have an EDUCATED opinion on anything?? You are starting to look silly here, even with other Islanders backing you. The only reason people from outside NZ are bothering to post is to bait and laugh. Where has the decent debating/sharing of opposing thoughts between posters gone over the last couple years?? We are now left with you and Christine being the main "Contributors" on the sports threads :confused:

There is no straw clutching here...maybe your'e clutching at something other than straw :eek:...Why are England being bagged out here. From memory they beat Australia in their last ODI series in Australia. They have a good side, and played accordingly, given there players were in competition leading up to the current series. Do you actually have an EDUCATED opinion on anything?? You are starting to look silly here, even with other Islanders backing you. The only reason people from outside NZ are bothering to post is to bait and laugh. Where has the decent debating/sharing of opposing thoughts between posters gone over the last couple years?? We are now left with you and Christine being the main "Contributors" on the sports threads :confused:

Haha - just so amusing your take on things when poor wee Oz are gettin spanked. Just flicked on the cricket where Lords hosts the dead rubber - something you'd know plenty about.

Super Riky just said Clarke is out with a sore back. Any of your doing?!?!

Seeing you brought it up,...you sound like you know more about Clarkes back than my goodself. Speaking off dead rubbers...Your relo's would also sadly know more about them than my goodself ... As for the cricket, Collingwood is winning, and that's always a good thing.:D

Seeing you brought it up,...you sound like you know more about Clarkes back than my goodself. Speaking off dead rubbers...Your relo's would also sadly know more about them than my goodself ... As for the cricket, Collingwood is winning, and that's always a good thing.:D

Obviously you didnt get the intent of my comments and had to echo them. Clever stuff :D Tait threw down some good deliveries overnight. Hope he never bowls to Billy Slater or he may get some sledging along the lines of getting his head in order :) English top order looked soft and gutless so perhaps they are going back to their old ways or have picked up the mentality of their precious national football members.3-2