RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

National standardbred weanling sale thursday 23.May 2024

reading the catalogue over last few nights ,there certainly is a large number of very strong weanlings that will be sort after.My short list if I had the time and land  and funds I would buy  6 of them then sell some as yearlings and race some . The 6 that would interest me are  ; lot 31...by Capt. Treacherous (only weanling available !!!) out of Juice Brogden ,Lot21 by Downbytheseaside out of Galleons Supreme , Lot32 by Art Major out La Joconde(have personal bias here as raced Myeyesadoreya out of mare.) Lot 14 by Downbythe seaside out of Everlasting Grace.  lot 68 by Sweet lou out of Running on faith (fantastic family) Lot 67 Art Major out of Sky Delight . For good measure and to blow the budget.... The yearling by Capt. Treacherous out of Spandau Ballet wow with the nice weanlings and a sale topper (this yearling probably)what a great future.good luck.