RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
foxmerts

NRL version 2024

Another season is almost upon us and pre season games already up and running , so Foxy's gonna put his bets ( predictions ) up early 

At the mo IMO the best value for money is the Bronco's at $ 4.20 - they'll take you deep into the comp and should of won last year but will be better for it this season

No value this season in the mighty Warriors unless you wanna back to win outright which hinges on Shaun having another free season , tho RTS could be the cog we've been missing ( God i hope I haven't jinxed them )

Gold coiners for me are still the doggies at this stage and have brought well for this season , but this year is going to be a diff picture from last year with a few teams from last year falling well short of top 8 , so it's a good bet for the few weeks 

Or St George look good for the spoon at $3-20 given they  have no major signing and continue to just pick up any player that pops up with no clear plan  - plus the fact I cannot stand the hyprocite coach 

On 2/18/2024 at 4:07 PM, Friend Family said:

Bronco's for the flag ... TICK .....very hard to roll this year.

Dragon's for the spoon ...TICK ...will go around again for their weekly pay.

FF.

And the Warriors  ?