All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kloppite

Losers Get Laid - Week 7 entries

Good call Toblerone - good to remove the last player advantage. Having said that, using last player advantage is not cheating - it's just a case of playing smart (within the rules) There is no last player advantage right now because there are still so many people in contention, but when you're down to a few it can make a big difference.
  3. Red Rum

~the Everest..

What particular horses are awaiting a rating decline ? , Mirage Dancer went ok today , Constantinople went ok after being sandwiched to almost a stop in straight , Mustajeer was close up , Royal Match a northern 3 yo with 60kgs went ok today after year off and trip round the world , 110 rated COGH went well last week straight out quarantine , 112 rated Prince Aaron almost gave 3.5kgs to arguably the best staying 3 year old trained in NZ last year in Herbert Power and all the northern horses that had a win last year , how are the ratings too wonky, are the above horses rated too lightly up north because they are a long way behind Enable , Crystal Ocean and Waldgeist who sit on 128 . Do Timeform overate them or the official handicapper ? The money going up north suggests trainers and owners rate the horses higher in the distance range 2000 metres and up than those they can buy down here . COGH exposed the current quality of WFA horses down here last week.9 year old geldings mopping up the others . As for the sprinters , without doubt clearly OZ the best .
  4. Catalano

~the Everest..

At a table with some of the owners of Fasika. They’re off to the Golden Eagle and reckon she’ll take improvement from that last run.
  5. scooby3051

If people need to cheat to win then its a bit poor...but I think if you change the rules mid stream is also not really fair...Its never been done in this comp before.
  6. Catalano

~the Everest..

A donut my fortune rests on the Lord Mayor...
  7. Well, it started off with a double knock-out then just got better and better, everyone else collecting. The bottom three are sailing close to the wind! See you all next week. 579.10 Kloppite* 493.88 Talk* 473.41 scooby3051 467.92 Koriokaramea 449.81 arjay 405.92 Stoyd 404.95 rdytdy 397.34 Ponderosa8 393.69 Mikie* 381.88 poundforpound 370.33 We're Doomed 359.96 Houlahan's Dream* 352.00 Davey1 351.40 TurnyTom* ___________________________________ ELIMINATED 237.40 Right first time (MERCY RULE) L.J.Shannon (Both lives lost)
  8. Today
  9. flockofewes2

Caulfield Cup Field?

7 picks = well done …$840 for a boxed 7 horse F4 and $210 for a boxed Trifecta...outlay $1050=7k plus!
  10. Trump

~the Everest..

Imho, if some of those Timeform horses raced more in Oz, I think their ratings would decline..
  11. Ohokaman

Caulfield Cup Field?

Nice....Tri $892.90 and First 4 $6178.90.......down to the Thai tonight......
  12. Trump

Caulfield Cup Field?

I gave you the mail....
  13. Trump

Just second hand...

Agree 100%. Until the Organisation is filtered and all the mud is excreted, why would you trust them with anymore money? To run costs up further? They don’t have a good track record do they?
  14. Red Rum

~the Everest..

Not sure Timeform a fraud its a respected organisation thats been around a while . Bit too hot today for TS , weight scale and end long season that started with guineas prep heading round world to challenge best in business a tough ask and price suggested that. Talking timeform that Constantinople got the looks of a horse that will end up with the dreaded Timeform squiggle at some point .
  15. flockofewes2

Caulfield Cup Field?

Cryptic tip...'American Pie'.
  16. Yep for sure, reminds me of that bobby calf place in Te Kauwhata that got done for animal abuse, no different here, the workers guilty of the behaviour should end up before the courts as should the owner for ignoring the goings on, ignorance is the same as condoning.
  17. Christ Bazza Looking at Lauras case you can see how this can happen, id say a good start in this would be to jail the prick with the prodder and the foul mouth after zapping his meat and vege
  18. flockofewes2

~the Everest..

Chris Waller,what a success story...sheer hardwork and talent coming to the fore with no...'leg up'.A very rare story.
  19. Ohokaman

~the Everest..

Oh bugger...Pierata was called 4th.......the tri paid over a grand so hopefully they got some of that...
  20. Gruff

~the Everest..

Dont think he had Nature strip Hokes? And didnt he rove Santa and red? Dont get me wrong i want to see him get paid
  21. In the Herald today https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12277707
  22. flockofewes2

~the Everest..

no if ratings were that reliable..punting would be easy.Wonder how Bivouacs owners feel now.
  23. Ohokaman

~the Everest..

Well done Cat....$11299 first four.....
  24. Gruff

Are races getting faster?

Having been following Australian racing Nukkles, possibly the case but not in NZ
  25. poundforpound

Agree, I’ve been watching that pattern
  26. Toblerone

Well it would stop, say, the leader posting last and ensuring he can't be beaten.
  27. poundforpound

~the Everest..

So if Ten Sovereigns gets beat does that mean Timeform is a fraud ?
  1. Load more activity