All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kingshill

Buyer Beware - Gavelhouse auctions (Racehorses)

Look up my Racecafe username in the results of the 5th August auction...... Seller/Part owner has also received a medal on behalf of the Queen
  3. It wasn't getting to the winner's circle after the $150,000 Monmouth Oaks (G3) that mattered most to 27-year-old Cameron Beatty. What made it such an emotional journey was who he brought along with him. View the full article
  4. Breeders' Cup unveils the official logo for the 2021 Breeders' Cup World Championships, which will be held on Friday, November 5 and Saturday, November 6 at the Del Mar racetrack in Del Mar, California for the second time in the event's history. View the full article
  5. Fox Hill Farm's Omaha Beach will miss his expected race return next weekend at Del Mar after catching a virus, trainer Richard Mandella said Aug. 17. View the full article
  6. MJ clearly the goods _ something extra for sure
  7. weasel57

Talk about a load of bollocks....

Shergar??..sorry, couldnt help myself...
  8. poundforpound

Helena Baby

So now, addressing the morons on here, and the nillers over at the oxidation pond..... Did you learn another valuable lesson from the master yesterday ? I told you HB would be made to look like a winter hack, and that even the half fit heavyweights would monster him.....they did.... Is now a good time to say sorry boss....you were right, as you always are ......onward and upward for the four good horses in that field, and the rest of them can go find another insignificant race around the provinces to pretend they’re top liners ....
  9. Ponderosa8

Name for my horse please.

Hi Chris, Appreciate an update on where with OUR horse Volaire's Secret is at.?
  10. flockofewes2

Helena Baby

15's available at NZ TAB for him CP...get on.
  11. flockofewes2

Helena Baby

it could be assumed you were talking about MB....mind you I find your commentary quite vague..at best.
  12. Why don’t you name the Seller here? At least it will alert others in the future to tread carefully with this person.
  13. MJ won as you know.Your punting discipline and instincts deserted you taking $1.80.
  14. flockofewes2

Jacinda Ardern

you got this right..either way..'IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY'!
  15. Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott is not afraid to try something new before a big race. So when the discussions came up to race Tacitus with blinkers for the Aug. 24 Runhappy Travers Stakes (G1), he was not hesitant to make the equipment change. View the full article
  16. Today
  17. tripple alliance

Jacinda Ardern

Here's one for ewe flocker , another inconvenient truth , aren't these people doing well out of climate change . The former vice president ― who boasted a relatively modest net worth of $1.7 million, held mostly in family farm assets, when he ran for president in 2000 ― has become a media mogul and financial titan over the past decade, with a personal fortune valued at upward of $200 million . “The opportunities for renewable energy and electric vehicles and battery technology and hundreds of new efficiency technologies are collectively the biggest business opportunity in the history of the world,” Gore said. “We are in the early stages of a global sustainability revolution that has the magnitude of the Industrial Revolution but the speed of the digital revolution.” Now Flocker , for obvious reasons the climate hero , planet saver Gore will perpetuate the myth , how many millions will he have in another 5 years ?? , ""the biggest business opportunity in the history of the world"" , it's all about money .
  18. flockofewes2

Jacinda Ardern

1-with bigger balls.
  19. von Smallhaussen

Multi tasking throughbreds

Thanks for refreshing my memory Gubes - I thought Crash had won on him and knew Dan had won a couple. Saw Dan last October and had a chat - he was looking very well.
  20. Fireworks were expected at Te Rapa on Saturday as several of last season’s equine stars kicked off their new spring campaigns in the Gr.2 US Navy Flag Foxbridge Plate (1200m) and it was recent Gr.1 Stradbroke Handicap (1400m) placegetter Endless Drama who delivered with a stunning victory. The Tony Pike-trained eight-year-old had been given a […]View the full article
  21. Fox Hill Farms' Omaha Beach will miss his expected race return next weekend at Del Mar after catching a virus, trainer Richard Mandella said Aug. 17. View the full article
  22. You hit the nail on the head with your headline.I've had two similar experiences.Both bought from people who I thought were honest and turned out were not.Let's face it, there are good stories that come out of Gavelhouse Sales, like Trudeau and I have had some good buys off there of young horses that I have sold as trial winners at a later date.In a lot of cases it's a dumping ground for unwanted/problem/slow horses and it's up to the buyer to do the homework and make a call knowing the risk.
  23. Work on the comeback trail continued for the 2018 3-year-old filly champion and Longines Breeders' Cup Distaff (G1) winner Monomoy Girl as she put in a second work Aug. 17 after suffering a slight case of colic earlier in the year. View the full article
  24. poundforpound

Helena Baby

Wasn’t trying VERY hard........same old same old.......just read what I wrote first, and comment on that rather than reconstructing misleadingly what I said
  25. 100 1

Helena Baby

Not trying?? TAS was niggled all the way, never on the bit and ridden the length of the straight. Hit the same amount of times as the winner. Couldn't have gone an inch better...Although went great Ha Not a very (and I'm an expert ) analysis IMO
  26. No time this time. I might pop in early October if I get a chance. Judging by the deafening silence I’m guessing MJ won Liz? Just tapped into the Air NZ free Wifi at 32,000 ft just starting our descent into Melbourne. Go Betty go!!
  1. Load more activity