All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. tim vince

Rating 40 to 55

Also why couldn't the w ballots start off a mark in maiden trot.give every horse possible a run
  3. tim vince

Rating 40 to 55

Trot at Auckland all off front .does that fly in the face of our rating system or is there something I have MISSED
  4. Swoopa

Ballydoyle / Epsom

Sir Dragonet going for the French Derby,I presume they are going there to get a slight ease in the ground as (imo)his front leg action does come down a little heavy!He is still untapped and could win this quite easily.
  5. I don’t recognise their names, does anyone else ?
  6. 6xes

Trump written off

Did i ever tell you about a acquaintence i met online... He's American.. and i met him on a game called Elite Dangerous, the man was probably in his late 40s mid 50s served in the military and was living in California... anyway... he gave me a little bit of insight into the 2nd amendment.. and the reality in which they live, he mentioned to me once... His Dad and Mom are both God fearing Christians... well he spoke with his dad during the 2016 election cycle.. and his dad was directed by God to look at the passages regarding Cyrus in Isaiah 45.. and again... his Father spoke of a dream he had.. during the 2016 election cycle... and in the dream his father had... his father saw President Obama sitting down... and Obama was adjusting his cufflinks.. then all of a sudden both cufflinks morphed and were linked together by chains and then he saw Obama was in handcuffs. take from it what you will.. but I have known of this dream for some time, thanks to God almighty bringing it to my attention!!
  7. Today
  8. Ohokaman

Trump written off

Fuck me you read some crap. Half of the things on here Trump has done or is doing......
  9. Forsa Eclipse, an $110,000 purchase from the 2017 Karaka Ready To Run sale, produced a dominant front-running performance to win Sunday’s Heat 2 of the RM 100,000 Malaysia Listed Three-year-old Championship (1200m) at Selangor. The four-year-old broke sharply from the barrier and was quickly sent to a clear lead by jockey Rizaini bin Supien. The […]View the full article
  10. Two-year-old Dubious is likely to be tested against older horses at weight- for-age in Saturday’s Group 1 Kingsford-Smith Cup (1300m) at Eagle Farm. The Ciaron Maher and David Eustace-trained colt, who won the Group 2 BRC Champagne Stakes (1200m) on May 11, is set to be ridden by Nikita Beriman should he line up in […]View the full article
  11. im wondering will the funds spoken of.. be reflected in bigger pick 6 or quaddie pools?? i certainly hope so!!
  12. Victorian jockey Jordan Childs was taken to Bendigo hospital yesterday with back spasms after dismounting from Mirimar following the running of race four at the city’s track. “He has gone to the Bendigo Hospital for scans,” Victorian Jockey Association chief executive Matt Hyland said. “It sounds like he is having back spasms and hopefully it’s […]View the full article
  13. Three-time Group 1-placed colt Zousain will not run at the Queensland Winter Carnival and instead head to the paddock. Trainer Chris Waller remains of the belief that the Group 2-winning three-year-old colt has the talent to win at the highest level and plans to race him on next season. “Zousain is a Group 1 horse […]View the full article
  14. Admin4

[RC News]MCEVOY SUSPENDED

Kerrin McEvoy was suspended for seven days and Michael Murphy for six days for causing interference in the Group 3 BRC Sprint (1350m) at Doomben on Saturday, while Matt McGillivray was sent out for nine days for causing interference in The Roses on Winning Ways. He is also likely to appeal against the suspension. Mark […]View the full article
  15. Doomben Cup winning jockey John Allen will appeal against the careless riding ban issued to him after Saturday’s Group 1 race. Allen was suspended for 13 days after stewards found him guilty of allowing the winner Kenedna to move in at the 300 metres causing interference to Savvy Coup. He is expected to seek an […]View the full article
  16. Despatch, winner of last Saturday’s Group 1 The Goodwood (1200m) is expected to continue his brilliant autumn campaign in the Group 1 $A1.5million Stradbroke Handicap (1400m) in Brisbane next month. Trainer Tony McEvoy yesterday confirmed the in-form four-year-old, who has won all four of his starts this campaign, would be flown to Queensland for the […]View the full article
  17. Admin4

Invercargill Harness

until
    https://www.tab.co.nz/racing-odds
  18. Admin4

Alexandra Park Harness

until
    https://www.tab.co.nz/racing-odds
  19. ​An impressive debut jumps win for Woodsman at Te Rapa on Saturday marked the first leg of a special double for rider Michael Roustoby and his twin brother, Adam. A winner of eight races on the flat, Woodsman lived up to the expectations of his connections when giving a dominant display for Michael Roustoby to […]View the full article
  20. Yes Mark Henry, Warwick Robinson, R Rokella Mark McCrossan Craig Thornton, G Mudgway Debbie Stockwell/Healy/Taylor all won on VC who should’ve won the 1983 Auckland Cup pity Baz doesn’t have the replay of the 83 Auckland Cup won by Fountaincourt
  21. crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Unless i've missed it (quite possible) the large group of Democratic Presidential hopefuls appear to be concentrating in rubbishing Trump rather than promoting what they would do with a broken down USA. Sharemarket doing well but infrastructure needs fixing,drugs/crime housing affordability etc you know just your basic requirements.
  22. JackSprat

Dexter winning everywhere this weekend

I see on the latest US driver rankings he's at #18 on number of race wins in 2019, but at #9 on stakemoney won in 2019, which when you're paid on percentage is the one that counts! He's not doing a bad job to crack the top 10 drivers in the US after only about 8 months on the ground!
  23. tripple alliance

GST Refuns

Gotta nice email from NZTR today ,
  24. He goes to the Meadows in Pennsylvania and wins a couple of divisions of PASS 3yo Filly trotters heats Then leaves there and goes to Meadowlands and wins 1 there, then jumps across state lines to Yonkers in NY and wins three there All in about a 10 hour period. then this morning (Sunday here) goes to Harrah's Philadelphia and drivers a couple there and hops on a plane to Ontario Canada and wins a $188,000 Confederation Cup at Flamboro Downs. So He won 7 races and probably 10,000 in winning drivers fees. I would say he would be nuts to come home because he is showing the world what a great driver he is. He's gotten much more aggressive in his drives than when he 1st started here. He's doing us proud.
  25. Taku Umanga

Oscar Bonavena

Still a "chance" he'll get in judging by the number of withdrawals in some of the other races already today.
  26. From memory he started in the Auckland Cup a couple of times and a wellington Cup Always appeared to me to be a horse that needed more ground no matter what the distance,although having said that i think he won 8/9 races possibly.
  1. Load more activity