All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. mr_gee

2019 new stallions

i actualy thought jimmy choux might be the one going down south , but i see hes now sold to wa i wonder if that makes way for jon snow
  3. Newmarket RC

Holiday Racing costs and a day at a top Stable

As i said earlier this is an example for people to understand what its like running a stable, in this case the successful AS one. As i alluded to in my previous post its the same in TB code as well. You want to introduce a completely different subject as in what happens to slow or horses that are injured whilst in the AS stable. Quite simply i have no idea but you obviously have the inside running on this issue so why not educate us and tell us all.
  4. Ohokaman

Trump written off

More good news for the orange clown..... https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deutsche-bank-begun-turning-documents-york-ags-trump/story?id=62611048 Clearly NO. Seen anyone charged ? Obama in jail yet....?
  5. Today
  6. Thanks again Maria for the opportunity. I might be one of the first to jump by the looks but given my form to date I wouldn't be surprised to hear George Simon saying: "High Sparrow is 100-to-one and drifting" quite soon. But you've got to be in to win. Good luck everyone. Kind Regards. HS. 1. Eagle Farm R5 3.08pm: 11 2. Te Rapa R7 3.28pm: 2 3. Te Rapa R8 4.03pm: 5 4. Caulfield R5 4.30pm (BONUS RACE): 5 5. Hawkesbury R6 4.50pm: 4 6. Eagle Farm R8 5.02pm (BONUS RACE): 14 7. Hawkesbury R7 5.30pm: 1 8. Eagle Farm R9 5.42pm: 1 BB 9. Hawkesbury R8 6.10pm (BONUS RACE): 11 10. Caulfield R8 6.30pm: 1 BB
  7. Memphis2

Zed

Anzac Cove
  8. Memphis2

Name for my horse please.

Anzac Cove
  9. Blue

Melody Belle- 3 mio not enough- Really

Had an idea VSB bled at some stage too though could be wrong.
  10. Wrinkles

Backstretch Gigolo .
  11. 1. Eagle Farm R5 3.08pm : 1 2. Te Rapa R7 3.28pm : 3 3. Te Rapa R8 4.03pm : 9 B/B 4. Caulfield R5 4.30pm (BONUS RACE) : 1 5. Hawkesbury R6 4.50pm : 1 6. Eagle Farm R8 5.02pm (BONUS RACE) : 1 7. Hawkesbury R7 5.30pm : 9 8. Eagle Farm R9 5.42pm : 1 B/B 9. Hawkesbury R8 6.10pm (BONUS RACE) : 11 10. Caulfield R8 6.30pm : 1 Chestnut and all. Thank you.
  12. CT"s

True Story...almost.

Aren’t you supposed to be on a plane to Bali and will Leigh be running a poll as to how much you will win the “midget throwing competition” by?
  13. poundforpound

True Story...almost.

Translation on behalf of the pathological liar She lives in Wanganui, married a donkey, fell off a stool, broke a finger nail, riding a golf cart, with Tiger Woods Total fucking lie, as always
  14. 100 1

Trump written off

Ok continue to make a fool of yourself. Did the Obama admin, UK and Aust illegally spy on Trump and the campaign, before and after the 2016 election.? A yes or no answer will do.
  15. Ohokaman

Trump written off

Yes....the "famous pain" you've been wittering on about ad infinitum...along with the "they will all be going to jail" mantra.... Don't hold your breath, I'm not.......
  16. William S. Farish's Code of Honor arrived at Churchill Downs in the early afternoon April 24 from Keeneland, where he had been training the past few weeks to prepare for the 145th Kentucky Derby Presented by Woodford Reserve (G1). View the full article
  17. Harry Newshound

Follow Up - AMUN RA

View the full article
  18. Nerula

Zed

ZOOM
  19. CT"s

True Story...almost.

Correct. She also lived in Jerusalem for 5 years, married a Muslim and once fell off a horse, breaking her arm, riding with the Sultan of Brunei (not sure she’d do that again now though ). True story.
  20. Yesterday
  21. flockofewes2

Two Kings Too.
  22. 100 1

Trump written off

23. scooby3051

Seems a simple article is taken purely out of context by the mob of AS haters...he posted a piece of news I believe from their site, just to relate what is needed for a long weekend in a stable...if it had been about anyone else you AS haters would have said fair play to them...so if you want to hate them for no reason at all...find another place...this forum is for stories about everyone...not just people who some of you like...truth is in my opinion the AS team work hard and deserve everything they get....as does anyone who is successful in whatever they do... criticise by all means but be fair to the people involved.
  24. thrillsnspills

Ok Newmarket as you seem to be wanting to educate us all on how a top stable operates then why don't you educate us on all the names off the horses that are not fast enough or are broken down by the ALLSTARS stable that end up at the butchers shop through no fault of there own come on there is always two sides to every top stable don't give us the line there's not many....we will be waiting with interest
  25. rosie one

Zed

Haven't name him yet. If anyone has ideas ? By Zed out of Rose and Storm Stable name Cloud
  26. TARANTULA

ALPINE PROMISE ALPINE ACE ALPINE DREAM. ( DES’S DREAM. )
  27. Ohokaman

All time favourite songs.

Heard this on Tin Star the other night so had to look it up.....the inimitable Leonard Cohen.....
  28. john legend

Southland Harness

True Lamour, they even deserve to retain wyndham track at least. There is also a big buzz for U May Collect on Saturday. Although the TAB dont want any betting on it at present $1.15 !! second fav paying $11.00(odds like this used t be for Cardigan Bay )
  1. Load more activity