All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. poundforpound

Helena Baby

I think Belardo might have a far better race record than ED...a Dewhurst for example......
  3. Harry Newshound

NEWS IN BRIEF - Week Ending 18 August 2019

View the full article
  4. Red Rum

Helena Baby

Belardo is here for 12500. Same sire as him , similar level of ability ( was in front of Belardo in Irish Guineas ) .Relations seem to have similar level of ability .Raced with credit in four different countries up against the best on occasions , Tepin, Winx, Gleneagles etc , and still racing with enthusiasm as an entire in older years. Balls still in so maybe they kind of hope he gets a gig at stud . Certainly be worse horses at stud would there not .
  5. 100 1

Jacinda Ardern

!!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2613d4 No.6969889 Jul 9 2019 14:18:01 (EST) DvMDknmUwAEstQs.jpg-large.jpg https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-fed-pick-judy-shelton-gold-standard-explained/ Q
  6. 100 1

Helena Baby

Another loser How many more metres did TAS travel than ED? 1, 3, 8, 12, 15 or not interested?
  7. Only 400 odd..the F4 was over 300.,
  8. flockofewes2

Foxbridge Plate : Addictive Habit & Endless Drama

I recall one of the Freedman's saying years ago NZ Group 1's should be separated or something similar...he has been proven correct*.
  9. Berri

Helena Baby

Were you watching the same race? Watch carefully. From the get go Opie was niggling at TAS. Never on the bit. ED was travelling all the way. At the point of the turn ED was 1 1/2 lengths up on . TAS. ED travelling on the bit, TAS asked the question. Count the flick of the whip on both horses and you'll get the picture. Although rated 118 as a three year old, ED's now 8. Agree with P4P, not good enough to win a good group one in Australia, hence in NZ. Makes my rating of TAS's more compelling. Agree that TAS needs longer distance, as does ED. Just keeps confirming the ratings. Stick to 100-1. It might help. You don't understand franking of form. I actually thought the run of the race was Sentimental Miss.
  10. flockofewes2

Jacinda Ardern

Do tell...when?
  11. 100 1

Jacinda Ardern

Trump is dismantling the Fed and returning to a gold backed currency.
  12. 100 1

Helena Baby

No problem if you want to breed to race. MB has won plenty of G1s yet he is 2 lengths better
  13. poundforpound

Helena Baby

Do you really think a horse of EDs quality would be a candidate for stud duty in NZ ? A couple of little wins at Naas, a placing in the Irish 2000 Guineas, same in an average Lockinge ( is that even a sire race ?, I can’t think of a decent stallion who’s won it but I’m sure there must be one or two ) then a win in the Apollo beating SFA ....but along the way getting beat up in every decent race he ran in until the Straddie placing.... I’m no breeder but if I was I’d be aiming a bit higher than that sort of form ......although I suppose if you’re looking for positives he has got Green Desert blood there
  14. Red Rum

Helena Baby

I cannot see why they would have MB fully screwed down for yesterday's race , she's proven at distance so nothing to prove there , there are group 1s to come in a long season . They surely have left something to work on , likewise TAS and for that matter ED who winning a Group 1 would be plan for securing a decent place/price at stud. Where as HB in theory having a Cup final of sorts , a decent dig at the gun horses while they are building for season .
  15. 100 1

Helena Baby

ha Keep losing BTW There were 2 great bets yesterday . ED and Defibrillate
  16. flockofewes2

Jacinda Ardern

dear oh dear...you clearly DO NOT UNDERSTAND where 'money' comes from and what makes it 'worth' anything! Bone up on the Federal Reserve construct and money supply expansion.
  17. poundforpound

Helena Baby

Yep you sure are based on that absurd rubbish
  18. 100 1

Helena Baby

Ha Trust me ....just remember only one of us is a long term loser.
  19. NZ racing needs to promote The Foxbridge Plate race to a Group One. Drop one of the other silly events with group One status and 7 horse fields before the international committee swat them . Interesting comparisons between Endless Drama and the 2015 winner Addictive Habit and 2012 winner Fleur de Lune. The Trophy yesterday from Valaci Downs was an amazing work of art. The owners get to keep it. Fully inscribed with all previous winners since 1950 ( Mainbrace). Addictive Habit before winning the FB Plate last raced 04 July 2015 at the Sunshine Coast.He was poorly ridden Luke Dittman 3rd ? No trials but serious hit outs.Then he won the Lisa Chittick Fox Bridge Plate. Endless Drama trialed very well after running 3rd to Trekking 8th June 19. Ratings in those two events 15 August 2015 Foxbridge Plate 1st Addictive Habit R 102 2nd Tomorrow Land R93 3rd Whos Your Master R104 next Kawi R 111 Sorriana R102 Av Ratng 102 18 August 2012 Foxbridge Plate 1st Fleur de Lune R 104 2nd Fritzy Boy R102 3rd Xanadu R 104 Average R 103 Pre race thoughts were no Drama for Endless Drama. 17 August 2019 Foxbridge Plate 1st Endless Drama R105 2nd Te Akaua Shark R101 3rd Comeback R 093 4th Melody Belle R 113 Average 103 Rating
  20. poundforpound

Helena Baby

In your opinion .....mmmm.......whilst he may have run a length better yesterday he was fit, she certainly wasn’t.....and noting that based on her trials there’s a 50/50 chance she hasn’t come up, however, to suggest she is running to her max but can’t beat a small listed winner is absurd.....if your ratings have any credibility tell us more about them and give us analytical data to substantiate these extraordinary claims please
  21. 100 1

Helena Baby

Are you blind? He went a length better and she went to her max rating IMO
  22. poundforpound

Helena Baby

Please tell me you’re not claiming Melody Belle is inferior to Helena Baby ?
  23. lamour

Noble Mistress-Bizarre

How influential is beach training or the straight line aspect of beach training?
  24. 100 1

Helena Baby

She ran to her maximum rating yesterday as explained ...3 better horses rated better. She has to have a 2 length better run than ED at Hastings to beat him whether she is set for the race or not....on a similar surface She also needs a length better run than HB to beat him. There is no improvement IMO.
  25. Stables

Noble Mistress-Bizarre

I've got a horse with Kerr. His attention to detail and proactive approach to his horses is second to none. He deserves the success he gets
  26. tim vince

Stephen McKee 327K Lighter

The fact is it could have happened many times but we need to remember a beautiful young girl has had her life changed forever.i knew t g Williams and it's very very tough.focus now on the girl.it makes me sick to hear people blame her.steve one of the world's great guys.he would have taken it hard. Horse are unpredictable.ita a dangerous game.blame at this stage won't help. We all have to try and make the game as safe as we can.
  1. Load more activity