RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
StraightUpShoot

'Bluey' McClennan confirmed as Warriors coach

That's the crux of the matter zak, no consistency,it's a fine line when your team isnt as good on paper as many others in the league,the faithful fans and unsuitable field condtions( not thus far)make an away trip to the warriors a tough proposition, so the advantage of your home games must be capitalized on,some low percentage offloads stuck this week and the team lifted at home with their backs against the wall,the broncos game will be a great indicator, a team they recieved a thrashing against before getting an unlikely finals berth last year. A storm, broncos final looks On ( injuries aside)

In their favour the Warriors do have a very good record v the Storm.

Another factor that could influence the result will be how the players backing up from the rep games on friday night fare on the injury front.

People who dont like anyone criticising the Warriors should remember,this is a grand final team from last year, they are now coached by the guy that almost everybody said would improve them big time,and finally when asked by the new owner if there were any players he would like to help him win the title, he said NO, he already had the squad he needed to win it.

Lets see how they go from hereon , at least last week was a big improvement on their previous efforts.

they are now coached by the guy that almost everybody said would improve them big time,

The Warriors loss is Penrith's gain, one thing I alway's loved about Ivan was his consistency,

If Penrith manage to replicate their last 2 scores it will resemble a telephone number, something you call in case of an emergency ;)

In their favour the Warriors do have a very good record v the Storm.

Another factor that could influence the result will be how the players backing up from the rep games on friday night fare on the injury front.

People who dont like anyone criticising the Warriors should remember,this is a grand final team from last year, they are now coached by the guy that almost everybody said would improve them big time,and finally when asked by the new owner if there were any players he would like to help him win the title, he said NO, he already had the squad he needed to win it.

Lets see how they go from hereon , at least last week was a big improvement on their previous efforts.

on new coach. Ivan never said much to the media but thats better than listening to Bluely on the radio.

Championships arent won in the first six rounds of the comp.

Bluey will have them humming at the business end of the season.

No matter the complaints. You KNOW he is a good coach. It will come right. He does have enough good players to win this.

Remember you heard it here first :)

Championships arent won in the first six rounds of the comp.

Bluey will have them humming at the business end of the season.

No matter the complaints. You KNOW he is a good coach. It will come right. He does have enough good players to win this.

Remember you heard it here first :)

Well he wont have Luck for much longer.

And Championships aren't won in the first 6 rounds but they are lost. If you don't play defence in the NRL you don't win titles. And we haven't seen any sign of a quality defence stucture at all.

This Superleague game Bluey has the Warriors playing won't cut it in the big time.

Courageous effort, I would say the best 70 minutes from the Warriors this season, when you lose 2 out of four of your spine your up against it.

Would like to see Goodinet on the bench in the future, coming on at the back end of the halves, playing dummy half.

Courageous effort, I would say the best 70 minutes from the Warriors this season, when you lose 2 out of four of your spine your up against it.

Would like to see Goodinet on the bench in the future, coming on at the back end of the halves, playing dummy half.

It's a shame the score blew out in the final 15 minutes. I was all for giving Inu a chance but those 2 "stupid" errors cost us 12 points, simple as that. It has probably cost him any chance of a contract renewal imo....shame. He's still young and has alot to offer as a winger. 200% improvement on our defence I reckon. Unfortunately the Storm exploited our "stationary" line inside our 20 a few times. Very hard to defend standing flat if not back peddling. Why we don't push out god only knows. Most other competitive teams do. Winger hangs back a tad with a floating fullback......it's not rocket science! Easy from the couch though :D

Keep the faith!

It's a shame the score blew out in the final 15 minutes. I was all for giving Inu a chance but those 2 "stupid" errors cost us 12 points, simple as that. It has probably cost him any chance of a contract renewal imo....shame. He's still young and has alot to offer as a winger. 200% improvement on our defence I reckon. Unfortunately the Storm exploited our "stationary" line inside our 20 a few times. Very hard to defend standing flat if not back peddling. Why we don't push out god only knows. Most other competitive teams do. Winger hangs back a tad with a floating fullback......it's not rocket science! Easy from the couch though :D

Keep the faith!

Spot on Zig

I'm always yelling from the couch push up push up, no good being 2 metres from the line with the likes of a Dave Taylor running at ya!

Sad but true I think Inu has played his last game for the Warriors, a player who will probably never realise his full potential, as Mad said he's a lazy arse.

Watching last night reminded me of the most over rated player to play in the NRL Jason Ryles.

The Storm were missing Sika Manu, apart from that they fielded a strong line up, and considering they were at home, and we were without Locke, Johnson, Lillyman and Luck, we are right in this comp, a toughie next week, but the signs are there we are improving

Last year inu was the key to getting into finals, he is cold then hot. Look at Stephen Donald, average to poor then nek minute... The warriors got tired late in game as a result of there physical nature, storm were only averaging 28 m sets for most of game(ref wasn't policing 10 ) then were conceding 50 + later in game.bad mistakes were made, but the tries were easily attained soon after . The broncos are very good at moving the ball, and will be the testing material. An unlikely win here will give plenty faith