RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest DOGMANSUPPLY

Dog Treadmills for sale, NZ

Guest DOGMANSUPPLY
LOL he goes faster then some of mine..

All the Best...

cheers, thank you very much. Im sure yours go very fast. Greyhound is truly amazing breed. She loves the mill. I like her using it after hand walking just to finish off.

Guest DOGMANSUPPLY
which one have you got thats faster

The model that is the most free turning is the "Killer Spinner" (pictured with the black frame). It will spin as fast as the dog will run. As they are powered by the dog, they will promote fitness of the dog as well as strength building. This is opposed to a human treadmill which does not build strength.

When working my dogs for a show, I try to get my dogs into the state at which an olympic 100m sprinter would do, as opposed to the marathon runner's state.

I am not too familiar with greyhound conditioning but I hope that these mills would be of benefit to someone :)

dogmansupply.

They would have problems on your free wheeling machine.Dog walking machines for racing dogs need to be geared for speed.Also need to have a timer.Every trainer has a different idea , of times on a walker, and speed they need to go.

Lion.

Guest DOGMANSUPPLY

cheers thanks mate, much appreciated. Yeah, we have always used them for our pitbull show prep and thought Id throw an ad up for them. Unfortunately they are not motorised. They are there if anyone is interested though. Thanks again for your time :)

Guest DOGMANSUPPLY

cheers thanks, yeah they do. Also much like robert lemm's :)

cheers thanks, yeah they do. Also much like robert lemm's :)
hi, whats the blood line of your dogs my dog is from bert sorrels but he had a spine problem and had to be put to sleep very sad but no other option.

Hi I’m very keen on one of your treadmills 

I have a nine month old amstaff female have put her on a friends treadmill but wasn’t keen I’d like to know do you teach or no of anyone to teach my dog to use the treadmill

i so want her on one any help please

and your machines are awsom self propelled is wat I want

cheers ricky morris