RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Kennett declares war

Chur bro. We're in the money!!

I found the thread where Spartacus was banned. Most of it's deleted but I remember it was a bit of momentous racecafe history. But hey mate, these online threats are a bit daft. Why don't you just avoid the drama and ignore it?

Avoid the drama? I wasn't here for so long and I see there's not only the halfwit Chris Taylor pretending to be me and portraying me as accusing all other drivers of racism on the track but there's been someone posting on racistcafe for months and months using my name as his signature.

The garden gnome and BruceM have known about it all along. The gnome will take longer to get back but Bruce is only 2 hours drive away. He needs to be careful and keep looking over his shoulder although in saying that he won't have to look over his shoulder anyway. He'll see it coming straight on.

I'm past caring about the law.

Anyway what are you doing here if not for all the drama bblunt? Come on tell us.

Try loosing some weight retard, might help the brain swell lol

I see you must be using a spellcheck these days Alan. Good for you. It was rather embarrassing in the past wasn't it?

It's one of zzz's mates Andrew Lacey with the Rizzactor account. You see zzz will try to get off the hook by saying he doesn't know who is who when they join up here but he's buddies with Lacey and he knew Taylor was quarterhorse. He threatened to out him once or twice here when Taylor pissed him off.

So he won't get away with saying he had no knowledge of it. It'll all come out in the wash.

What is mind boggling is the lengths this lot will go to to piss me off. They must have real hangups about me is all I can think of. They must have lost one debate too many all those years ago.

Guest Quarter horse

What is mind boggling is the lengths this lot will go to to piss me off. They must have real hangups about me is all I can think of. They must have lost one debate too many all those years ago.

http://cheezy-weezy.blogspot.com/2009/01/open-season-on-craig-kennett.html

http://www.vorb.org.nz/the-craig-kennett-thread-t103786-45.html

Get help Craig.

But zzz, come on! Why wouldn't the guy be fuming? I got sucked in by this Quarter Horse twatt but don't care. I admit I thought it was Kennett, but so what, I don't spend all day trolling these sites . That someone has the time and inclination to fabricate that they are CK and to post sch rubbish is pathetic. That you endorse it is even worse.

trouble is they are all craigs to me..can't tell the diffence by what they are writing or colour lol

sorry just looking at it from the funny side....

but i think it is time for management.. to change the way people register here on racecafe..maybe photo id..true name with back id to prove you are that person..other wise close the site down...

Guest Quarter horse
But zzz, come on! Why wouldn't the guy be fuming? I got sucked in by this Quarter Horse twatt but don't care. I admit I thought it was Kennett, but so what, I don't spend all day trolling these sites . That someone has the time and inclination to fabricate that they are CK and to post sch rubbish is pathetic. That you endorse it is even worse.

Hey Einstein it was you who thought I was Craig first. Then you proceeded to bag the s#it out of him calling him names like fu#nuckle etc. As Von Cettes has pointed out the vast majority knew I was taking the mickey. Only a fool like yourself couldn't see it.

yes te toka.seems a lot of lies and bull**** is going on and no one really knows now who is above board and who is pulling the strings...

time for the fools to come clean...]

as for abuse and insults to craig kennetts son..... going back over postings you and your mates insulted and abused my daughter quite a bite and myself without really knowing full facts..so in my book..what comes around goes around..to hot get out of the kitchen....

or as they say in otago...get over it.

Personally I've read nothing but praise for Dylan, who has obviously achieved a great deal in spite of some of the more than obvious hinderances. Hid father seems to object to those that have dared to include links to newsprint stories about the cycling genius, but I would have thought that was a good thing?

Hey Einstein it was you who thought I was Craig first. Then you proceeded to bag the s#it out of him calling him names like fu#nuckle etc. As Von Cettes has pointed out the vast majority knew I was taking the mickey. Only a fool like yourself couldn't see it.

Again - so what? If it was Craig or you it didn't matter, the content of the posts deserved the poster being called Farknuckle. I'm actually pleased it wasn't Craig and rather just yourself. A true Farknuckle :D

Again - so what? If it was Craig or you it didn't matter, the content of the posts deserved the poster being called Farknuckle. I'm actually pleased it wasn't Craig and rather just yourself. A true Farknuckle :D

Oh bro you fell for it hook line and sinker aye you puerile git.

Lacking some brains I think Druser Quirke-Hunt.

What a tosser you are. Great to see you shown up for what you are, hey bro?Well done QH :)