RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Kennett declares war

Guest Quarter horse
.. and if there is a Kennett impersonator out there could you stop please (thanks 1/4 horse).

Yep, no problem.

Though in my defense, I never signed up on here pretending to be CK; some of the General Forum simpletons assumed I was so I merely had a laugh at their expense. The fact that they didn't have the intelligence to check my posts on 'Sports' to work out my true identity is a slight on them. In fact, on more than one occasion on the Sports Forum I commented on how ridiculous it was that certain people thought I was CK. If only they had the acuity to check...

As for Ck's son Dylan, I never insulted him. I copied an article that highlighted his recent achievements and made no personal comments about the lad, other than to say he'd soon be racing in the 'Tour de France'. If that's abuse then I'll gladly apologise. I did stir the pot claiming that racism was rife in cycling, but that was only to draw the aforementioned simpletons into reacting...which they duly did...as always

Yep, no problem.

Though in my defense, I never signed up on here pretending to be CK]

If only they had the acuity?? Or the time. You're the simpleton. And a lowlife.

He has been doing this for years, remenber he wanted to have a meet with me once. Mind you I also remenber Brendan Weaver doing the same thing, only thing was he lived in New York not Waimate.

So what does Rosemary the Telephone Operator have to do with all this? Is she at the Watergate Building? Or on the grassy knoll?

i wonder would it be possible to meet up with 1/4 horse and realist at the same time for tea and scones

Apparently the delightful Craig is going to take each and every one of us out if you lot persist with your insulting of his son.

Could you please refrain from being offensive to him (yes I know he's a rude offensive prick himself) but I can't be bothered with any more "I know where you live and I'm going to kill you" emails...he even advises me to not bother calling the Police as it'll be too late once they get there!!!! mind you the very same email says he's going to kill Bruce and me simultaneously, in Dunedin and Titirangi!! I presume that means he'll be dressed like Superman and fly through the sky with a hatchet in his hand, or an AK47.

Could you all please advise the Police where to look if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, and if there is a Kennett impersonator out there could you stop please (thanks 1/4 horse).

Typical catholic. Wouldn't know the truth if he fell over it.

Tell us garden gnome. Do you do one single thing that jesus preached? Just one?

I see you sent me an email an hour ago saying that you were hiring the road knights in Timaru to come and sort me out zzz.

That figures. That You'd know them and not the mongrel mob. Goes with this well named forum. At least you're consistent.

He has been doing this for years, remenber he wanted to have a meet with me once. Mind you I also remenber Brendan Weaver doing the same thing, only thing was he lived in New York not Waimate.

Funny, it was you who said that you going to come in here on your way up to Christchurch Alan Natta.

if i said anything like what you claim to have been said..you and others would be in touch with the police to look into the matter,

and that is clearly what needs to be done..

no matter who it really is behind door n02... the police should be informed and charges laid.

Funny, it was you who said that you going to come in here on your way up to Christchurch Alan Natta.

you were'nt home at the time he drove past apparently you out with 1/4 horse horse blocking off the passing lane

Well being a Maori i presume 1/4 Pony would have a spear,a mere and one of those other wooden things which the name escapes me.

No doubt he would have to perform a Haka before the war starts,have on his grass skirt and be poking his tongue out if he really is a true Maori.

Well being a Maori i presume 1/4 Pony would have a spear,a mere and one of those other wooden things which the name escapes me.

No doubt he would have to perform a Haka before the war starts,have on his grass skirt and be poking his tongue out if he really is a true Maori.

Ngai Tahu here mate. Guess what. We've increased our treaty payout of just 170 million into a now estimated worth of 1 billion dollars and we're going to get in on the act regards rebuilding Christchurch. The mind boggles just how powerful we will end up being. The pakeha will be paying us rent. Good eh bro?

Ngai Tahu here mate. Guess what. We've increased our treaty payout of just 170 million into a now estimated worth of 1 billion dollars and we're going to get in on the act regards rebuilding Christchurch. The mind boggles just how powerful we will end up being. The pakeha will be paying us rent. Good eh bro?

Chur bro. We're in the money!!

I found the thread where Spartacus was banned. Most of it's deleted but I remember it was a bit of momentous racecafe history. But hey mate, these online threats are a bit daft. Why don't you just avoid the drama and ignore it?

if i said anything like what you claim to have been said..you and others would be in touch with the police to look into the matter,

and that is clearly what needs to be done..

no matter who it really is behind door n02... the police should be informed and charges laid.

At least I exposed Chris Taylor teletubby. Like I have already said, the police won't do anything until something happens off the internet and yes something may well happen but I wonder how all these cowards here will feel if it does. They'll all be dragged into it that's for sure. Then we'll see how good they look with their peers that they were involved in such a thing. Just as they think it's funny what Chris Taylor did to me and what he said about me and other drivers.

They might give you arseholes about things like being on benefits and what not teletubby but you're the only one with the intelligence to see this as serious and not funny like 12 year olds.

At least I exposed Chris Taylor teletubby. Like I have already said, the police won't do anything until something happens off the internet and yes something may well happen but I wonder how all these cowards here will feel if it does. They'll all be dragged into it that's for sure. Then we'll see how good they look with their peers that they were involved in such a thing. Just as they think it's funny what Chris Taylor did to me and what he said about me and other drivers.

They might give you arseholes about things like being on benefits and what not teletubby but you're the only one with the intelligence to see this as serious and not funny like 12 year olds.

Grow up Retard!

i am starting to wonder whether you are a realist