RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Skeeter

Farewell Lois

Sadly Lois passed away late lastnight, after a bravly fought battle with cancer. She will very sadly missed by so many. I have to say I personally have never met a more brave lady in my life. Our thoughts are with Peter and family.

Rest easy Lois

Maxine, Mike, Sarah and Sam.

Im so sorry to hear this news. Im glad I got to have a final chat to Lois at Aucks and tell her how wonderful she looked and got her to smile. What a brave women. Thought's are with Peter and family.

From L J Snr and Jnr

Peter and Lois allways made us very wellcome when we visited the Cambridge track. Two of the really good people involved in greyhounds. Our condolences Peter, Lois will be sadly missed.

Irene and Kerry Moore

Our thoughts are with Peter and family at this sad time.

Lois was a super brave lady fighting to the end like the trooper she was. A great family that has been involved in this industry for so long and their contributions will be hugely missed I'm sure.

Rest In Peace Lois and a huge hug to Peter and family.

Kindest regards

Janine Jopson, Andy McCook, Adelaide Jopson and Alby Jopson.

Was a lovely service thats for sure, I bet Lois would have been so proud of her family and the way they organised things.

My friend I am going to miss you, but I will remember you forever.

Yes it was very moving.

Especially when a shower of rain came it was Lois way of touching each of us.

She even told us that she was around on Thursday when a short burst of rain came. All us officials in kennel block said yes Lois we know its you.

Plus the lovely lovely song that was sung by Steph. She will go far.

Lois you will be so proud