RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest Quarter horse

Pakeha child abuse ignored - researcher

Hells Angels would be predominantly Pakeha, as would the Satans Slaves, Highway 61, United National Front Nazi Party, the Judeans People Front, and the Road Knights.

These are all gangs Gay Thrust.

So please, where is your verifiable evidence that Maori make up most of the gangs?

And remember, you'd better be able to back this claim up because the sheriff only wants facts presented on RaceCafe, not unqualified biased opinion.

No you wrong 1/4 pony boy.

Those white gangs was only set up to stop the powerfol Maori gangs taken over in NZ.

These White Pakehas gangs are not violant gangs either, they are motorcycel enthusiests and are not racist like you murray gang members.

No you wrong 1/4 pony boy.

Those white gangs was only set up to stop the powerfol Maori gangs taken over in NZ.

These White Pakehas gangs are not violant gangs either, they are motorcycel enthusiests and are not racist like you murray gang members.

and get your grammar correct Madlib you are a bad example of a great education system we have here in NZ,or is it another uneducated moron endeavouring to give an opinion which is way above your interlectual ability.

...........and this proves it once again. Even if the numbers ARE accepted as 50% Maori and 50% Pakeha - which they obviously aren't because there's a whole lot of other variables in there as well - that is a disgusting stat if you happen to be a Maori child (of which my 5 children would be considered as they have a Maori mother).

At 15% of the population, a Maori child is more than 6 times more likely to be abused than a Pakeha child - SIX TIMES!! That's hardly anything to crow about as this item's author (and 1/4 pony) is. But personally I doubt the Maori figure is as low as 50% either............

and get your grammar correct Madlib you are a bad example of a great education system we have here in NZ,or is it another uneducated moron endeavouring to give an opinion which is way above your interlectual ability.

Interlectual?

Oh the irony!

the education in this country david is far from great, thats why the government has had to invest heaps of money into embedding literacy and numeracy for adults under taking further education. and i will not mention the spelling in new zealand. :)

the education in this country david is far from great, thats why the government has had to invest heaps of money into embedding literacy and numeracy for adults under taking further education. and i will not mention the spelling in new zealand. :)

As a point of interest Lee, where were you educated, and do you think the system produced good results ?.

As a point of interest Lee, where were you educated, and do you think the system produced good results ?.
hi, went to school in england but as for many others was not academic i was always into snakes, birds, dogs, farms wildlife etc so the system never worked for me or many others like minded and there was no other option in place. two types of education needed academic and vocational but after all its just exam results that count. so like all countries it works for some but not others.

If children don't have the support,role models and discipline what sort of attitude are they going to have at school,after all they are only there 6 hours a day out of the 24.

NZ would have one of the best Education Systems in the world,if not the best, but on the other hand one of the worst Child Abuse records.

Don't blame the Government again TeToka, i note in most of your posts that things are always someone elses fault.

If children don't have the support,role models and discipline what sort of attitude are they going to have at school,after all they are only there 6 hours a day out of the 24.

6 hours per day, 5 days per week for 40 weeks of the year. 1200 hours out of 8736. Over 86% of the time the average child is NOT at school, but in the care of its parents.

as stated before, yes abuse within the so called pakeha is/was rampant.. i've even stated that my own father was responsable for untold abuse within my own household when i was a child..in a street called gifford ave, in mt roskill ican tell you abuse within families was a weekly happening,sad but true..not just pakeha famlies but maori families as well.

the object of this thread was to slure the pakeha people that they are the bad buggars in all what happens..not so... maori have to take responsability as well,thats something they do not like doing ..owning up to their ****ups

my cusins up north.(maori) were into it in a big way,with one cusin running around sharing her heart and sole with everyone and anyone,seems to be the way at that time in small towns ,were maori was more or less the sole population..

it is not what this sheila has studied,, it is the half truths that she is informing about her findings

it comes acoss as a stirr up and gets the response it deserves..

shame on all maori or pakeha that abuse their children..they all should be put up against the wall and shot..no excuses..

oh, the reason i posted the last post...

you all are bickering like little school kids having their toys taken off them...does not matter if it is maori or pakeha that abuse..they both need to be re-educated .

and if they re offend take the kids, have the parents fixed like dogs/cats so they can not breed.. put them in jail and make the kids safe, this does not mean they would be any more safer in the care of CYF... their caregivers are a major problem , with abuse ...sometimes children are taken from homes were abuse is rampant, other times on someone pointing the finger of dislike at the family...i can /have given you several names over the last few years of children placed in their care that have turned out to be major problem within the conummity, BJ comes to mind ....

as stated before, yes abuse within the so called pakeha is/was rampant.. i've even stated that my own father was responsable for untold abuse within my own household when i was a child..in a street called gifford ave, in mt roskill ican tell you abuse within families was a weekly happening,sad but true..not just pakeha famlies but maori families as well.

the object of this thread was to slure the pakeha people that they are the bad buggars in all what happens..not so... maori have to take responsability as well,thats something they do not like doing ..owning up to their ****ups

my cusins up north.(maori) were into it in a big way,with one cusin running around sharing her heart and sole with everyone and anyone,seems to be the way at that time in small towns ,were maori was more or less the sole population..

it is not what this sheila has studied,, it is the half truths that she is informing about her findings

it comes acoss as a stirr up and gets the response it deserves..

shame on all maori or pakeha that abuse their children..they all should be put up against the wall and shot..no excuses..

sorry for your troubles in your household when you were a child but i really dont think you or anybody would put there dad up against the wall and shoot them. my dad was extremely strict and its had its effects on me as an adult but i hold no grudges because his dad was the same he grew up with that and carried it on in our house, me i went the other way been a push over with my two much to soft but they are much happier than i was.

i'm a push over as well..while still being firm with my children.. and laid down ground rules that were fair for all, my children did not stray to far from those rules/boundries...unlike many of their friends that got into trouble big time..and for what it is worth most of my siblings (family of 9) have all been good and not carried on the abuse of our parents,, although one sister is a constant drink abuser as she is in a really abusive marriage

and no i really wouldn't shoot my father he died a couple of decades ago..while the abuse was not of a sexual nature ..it left scars... it is my sisters he owes his debt to..

i have no shame of what he did and openly talk about it..and that is what needs to be done ..it is not and never has been about a pakeha/maori thing..it is something that has to be worked through and resolved for the betterment of all.

i'm a push over as well..while still being firm with my children.. and laid down ground rules that were fair for all, my children did not stray to far from those rules/boundries...unlike many of their friends that got into trouble big time..and for what it is worth most of my siblings (family of 9) have all been good and not carried on the abuse of our parents,, although one sister is a constant drink abuser as she is in a really abusive marriage

and no i really wouldn't shoot my father he died a couple of decades ago..while the abuse was not of a sexual nature ..it left scars... it is my sisters he owes his debt to..

i have no shame of what he did and openly talk about it..and that is what needs to be done ..it is not and never has been about a pakeha/maori thing..it is something that has to be worked through and resolved for the betterment of all.

good to talk with you, have a good day.

of the totally uneducated,irrational,bias and unbalanced rubbish you post on here.

I can't be bothered exchanging discussion with an unemployed,bludging imbercile such as you.,therefore i won't reply to you, i am totally in agreeance with the Sheriff on your Race Cafe status.

Without noting the extreme hypocricy.

This posting from a man who recently posted that he sees "others daily here in NZ that look very close (walk and talk as well) to the primates".

What is educated, rational and balanced about such utterances?

Guest Quarter horse
Raema Merchant and 1/4 Pony have a lot to answer for........

The truth hurts doesn't it Bazza.

Where are all the Pakeha leaders in their people's hour of need? Probably burying their heads in the sand with the rest of their race!

The truth hurts doesn't it Bazza.

Where are all the Pakeha leaders in their people's hour of need? Probably burying their heads in the sand with the rest of their race!

Not at all 1/4 pack - because it's not the truth (the whole truth and nothing but the truth), merely a play on numbers to get attention.

Guest Quarter horse
So do I,and if he does,it's more than his father ever did or will do.

Put it this way Nobby, Dylan's had to achieve a lot more than the Pakeha kids he's come up against to receive the sort of recognition he has to date.

Racism is endemic throughout Aotearoa New Zealand, and especially so in cycling!

Put it this way Nobby, Dylan's had to achieve a lot more than the Pakeha kids he's come up against to receive the sort of recognition he has to date.

Racism is endemic throughout Aotearoa New Zealand, and especially so in cycling!

Now you're talking bollix again. :rolleyes: