RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest Quarter horse

Pakeha child abuse ignored - researcher

Guest Quarter horse

Now I am not on Kennetts mates list but boy you have along wat to go if you want to be a Kennett impersonator.

It's 'way' yogi...not wat!:D

And how thick are you? I didn't sign up on here to impersonate CK. That fact has been pointed out by several posters yet you seem unable to grasp that simple fact.

I posted items on here that I knew would get a response from the racists; then DC7 accused me of being CK so I ran with it because it was fun. Despite that, on several occasions in the sports forum I gave myself up, yet the genii couldn't put the pieces of the jigsaw together.

Lastly, if you want to put a guy like CK up on a pedestal as being an intellectual heavyweight then can I suggest you get out more often.:D

Ho ho ho.:D

Guest Quarter horse
Mate ....

...and let's get one thing straight here yogi: I'm not your mate!;)

was you on one posting debating an article what had a link to it then on later posting saying oh I have just had time to read it.

As much of a A hole Kennett can be I could understand his frustration with this website and you. Not sure he could take it out on zzz or Bruce though but if I was him I could also understand why he would want to smash you. Just my thought but people who know me know I don't really promote violence Booboo.

You are a bad bad boy and the park sheriff ain't happy with you.