RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cat

McAlister out of ABs

Luke McAlister tore ankle ligaments at Harbour training this morning and has been ruled out of the ABs tour.

Bad luck considering he had only just come back from 6 weeks off from a fractured cheekbone!

Just as well he did it here and not while overseas. Another case of "over-conditioning" ??

dont think so:| considering he hadnt played for 6 weeks,and it was a freak accident rolling his ankle on a cone.

He'll go on tour....but only play the last game as his ankle wouldn't have healed in time to play earlier.

I've seen this too many times to be sucked into the old story of...."we're expecting him to be available for the 1st game, 2nd game at the absolute latest!".

Heck....he may even be another Robin "foodbill" Brooke.

He'll go on tour....but only play the last game as his ankle wouldn't have healed in time to play earlier.

I've seen this too many times to be sucked into the old story of...."we're expecting him to be available for the 1st game, 2nd game at the absolute latest!".

Heck....he may even be another Robin "foodbill" Brooke.

yeah as much as I rate McAlister I'd be inclined to leave him behind.

Initial reports werent good,he described a "popping" sound and his ankle blew up like a balloon.

Now to be considered fit enough?I doubt it.Trust me,I'm a Doctor;)

Luke McAlister tore ankle ligaments at Harbour training this morning and has been ruled out of the ABs tour.

Bad luck considering he had only just come back from 6 weeks off from a fractured cheekbone!

.....we expect more accurate info from you.

Don't believe everything you THINK !!

:D:D