RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MrBigStuff

Matt Cameron bad PR

We have all made mistakes (particularly drinking 😕)this maybe a big deal today was commonplace, i woke on the couch one night to find my friends sister ( the ugly of the three) on top of me naked at 3 in the morning while her boyfriend was asleep in the next room 😳I never made a song and dance about it ,now they have kids and still together 20 years later and life goes on ...not a good look for sure but we learn from our mistakes and others,  it shouldnt be career defining and the 'Victim' could of handled things ( 🙄 )differently. Harden up

10 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

RNo description available.

Rules of Racing have always been there re Criminal offences.

Do they ever check those entering Racecourses ?

There are skeletons in others closests and Racing Victoria finally are doing something about Historic sexual & other abuses of jockeys & industry participants, notably 1970's to 1980's eras and we know NZ also has a dark past with similar behaviour towards vulnerable persons who  didn't know how to handle things.

Perhaps  NZ Racing should do the same and hold those people to account - some have remained unaccountable for to long for far worse and ongoing offending.

As an aside, Will any of those closely associated with Aaron Drever, convicted Ex Real Estate Agent,  & the wider Avondale region at the time, be caught up with for their unlawful associations?

There's always a snowball effect and those people should also be held to account.

10 hours ago, Gruff said:

, i woke on the couch one night to find my friends sister ( the ugly of the three) on top of me naked at 3 in the morning while her boyfriend was asleep in the next room 😳

Was she a coyote - as in you chew your own arm off to get away if you wake to find her laying asleep on it.

or was she a 2 paperbag job - 1 for her head and 1 for yours in case hers rips?

😇

12 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Agree...we can't afford to be losing senior riders.

The industry is short of many things Quality trainers, jockeys, OWNERS , and leadership.

NEVER TRUST A POLITICIAN.

1 hour ago, a e cuneen said:

so sad this could happen to someone so talented stand tall matty and i sincerly hope things work out for you because we can not afford to loose such a talent in this industry

Actually aec, it didn't just 'happen'. He caused it so is paying the price. He's not a kid. I'm sure a lot of us have over-indulged in booze on several occasions yet never stooped to that level and can't blame it on the booze. Sad, yes, but im not impressed. Just mho.

5 hours ago, Berri said:

What one has to consider to keep a balanced approach - if the bloke had been a girl, what would we think then?

100% Berri---certainly would not have been the woke discount of 90 hours "beach-tidying"for indecent assault on a female.

6 hours ago, Palliser said:

I'm not sure why everyone is more worried about racing losing another jockey ?? .. that is not the issue.

NZ racing have more widespread reasons for losing jockeys, and that has more to do with the sorry state of racing in this Country.

Palliser! Refer to my last entry... Cameron can get a truck driving job. Do not feel sorry for him.

He had left the racing industry and only just returned , he has plenty of time to sort himself out.