RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

NZ Cup Talk

2 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

Laver went huge as did stablemate The Falcon. Heza Sport impressive too. The first three home dominated a trial two weeks ago, Heza Sport, The Falcon & Laver so no surprise to see C de Filippi's horse win

Cj and Mrs CJ lined up 2 horses for 2 wins. Well done them. The Falcon was superb given it never improved  when all the rest were attacking. Fav was disappointing given the run it got so hope all's well there.

The best part of the event was that many  were willing to attack which resulted in a fast time of 3.12. Given it was first major race of the run to the Cup that was unusual as many trainer/drivers dont want a gut buster first up.

8 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Cj and Mrs CJ lined up 2 horses for 2 wins. Well done them. The Falcon was superb given it never improved  when all the rest were attacking. Fav was disappointing given the run it got so hope all's well there.

The best part of the event was that many  were willing to attack which resulted in a fast time of 3.12. Given it was first major race of the run to the Cup that was unusual as many trainer/drivers dont want a gut buster first up.

The first three home dominated. It was good to see the lead changes.

8 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Wooooeee Janitor mate 😃 Laver and The Falcon fairly flew LOL yeh ClassieB copped a shit run, by the time they turned in headin home he wasn't in it, can never count him out though for the racin comin, Colin D though and his 'Sportster' good on him.....

Cheers Iraklis

Both went crackers my old mate. I think there's a changing of the guard with last night's first three home dominating the race. The Robert Dunn trained horses were outclassed. I have won plenty of both Laver and The Falcon this year and I expect more. I am not sure who is the better horse. We know how tough Laver is but The Falcon is extra good too, he ran third in the NZ Derby and won that $100,000 race at Addington. Both horses have the same owners so good times ahead for them. Well done.

On 8/27/2022 at 5:18 PM, Thejanitor said:

Both went crackers my old mate. I think there's a changing of the guard with last night's first three home dominating the race. The Robert Dunn trained horses were outclassed. I have won plenty of both Laver and The Falcon this year and I expect more. I am not sure who is the better horse. We know how tough Laver is but The Falcon is extra good too, he ran third in the NZ Derby and won that $100,000 race at Addington. Both horses have the same owners so good times ahead for them. Well done.

And good on the owners for putting Sarah O on The Falcon.  She deserves a good horse like that 

Yusssss!!!! TTom, friken great news 😃 go the mighty Coast!

Lee mate, we'll (Northerners) be there hopefully all 'Guns" blazin 🤣 I say hopefully, cos our main gun, is in oz takin em on over there, still waitin on news of Treacherous 😃 and OldTownRoad is startin to wave his hoof about, doin the job again last night off 30m, we may not be over inundated with horseflesh but what we got are quality....an an Bolt will be bak soon, and we got the ol gun my fav Temporale he'll give his best, even when he's off a bloody 45m handicap, corr yuh gotta love him.....

Cheers Iraklis