RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
goldcape

Wednesdays Fixed Odds

Although supporting races for Wednesdays Grand National hurdles day have most jockeys declared for those supporting races, the only TAB fixed odd's option available is the GN hurdles. Yet there is only one jockey declared for the GN hurdles and he isn't riding one of the Myers runners. I'd like to have a fixed odd's bet on the hurdles, but until I know who is riding each of the Myers hopes I'm not prepared to invest with limited information. Why would the TAB/NZ Racing/CJC (or whoever is in charge of jockey declarations and/or fixed odds betting) post fixed odd's for the days main race with some of the most important information (jockey engagement's) missing? Sometimes I feel that the powers that be don't give a toss about the people who pour their hard earned into the coffers of the industry. Without the punter there wouldn't be horse racing as we currently know it.